Kawaii sneeze.

Hi there! UhNotScarlet HEHEHEHE

Izuku POV:

"We need to get him to a hospital!" Shrieked Uraraka.

My eyes felt heavy, my legs wobbled, I felt like my heart was pumping out of my chest. I felt the impact of my body hitting the ground. My eyelids slammed down as I fell unconscious. 

♥♦_________________________________________♦♥

Hope you enjoy!

I woke up with two men in front of me, as I laid there barely conscious.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make out what they were saying other than my injuries. 

"The only damages other than his leg and arms, are his 2 fractured ribs." Man num. 1.

"That'll heal on it's own at home, just give him some ibuprofen." Man num. 2.

Nobody POV:

The two men left the room and Izuku finally adjusted to the situation.

His leg and arm wrapped up in casts etc. (the things in  hospital lol)

"A-ACH!" 

Izuku jumped at the sudden noise. "H-hello? Anybody here?"

"I-I'm sorry.. you weren't supposed to h-hear that." Announced..??

Izuku searched the room, looking for an unknown presence, but found none. "Um.. it's okay I guess. Where-- Where are you?" "U-under you." Izuku was so confused and shifted so he could look under the bed. "N-no I'm under you!" Shrieked..?? - What did they mean by "Under him"? 

Izuku thought for a moment and suddenly looked at the bed he was laying on. He knew it was stupid but he did it anyways. The sheet on the mattress showed a taint bright pink. Confused, Izuku touched the bed with his hand right where the pink showed. "Hey! Don't touch my face." "AAGGH-- W-WHAT ARE YOU!?" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs. "Shhh! They'll hear you." Talked the mattress.  Voices shouted from afar, "Is he awake!?" Footsteps ran closer towards the door to the room. The door slammed open revealing Izuku's classmates: Uraraka, Ochako; Iida, Tenya; Asui, Tsuyu; Todoroki, Shoto; and his teacher, Shouta, Aizawa. "Oh my gosh, Deku!" Uraraka walked over to Izuku and hugged him tightly. He  winced in slight pain, and she soon let go. "We were all so worried about you!" Asui stated, also walking over to his bed. They all discussed what happened and his injuries and the captured villain, BLAH BLAH BLAH!. 

They left him to rest and collect his thoughts. 

Izuku POV:

.. All I could think about was the mattress under me.. I didn't know how to react. Suffocating moments of silents and I finally speak up. "Uhm, So what was that noise you made?" I asked awkwardly. "I uhm.. I sneezed." .. HAHA! No woriess Izuku, you are just going slightly crazy and talking to a mattress. Nothing new, I've done things similar. Let that... sink in. "I'm sorry, I know that's really gross, and I sounded disgusting. I'm so so sorry!" Shriek the mattress. "What-- N-no! You didn't sound disgusting. That was a very Kawaii sneeze." I smiled reassuringly. "Really? You think so!?" The mattress shrieked in excitement. "Of course I do." "Thanks! What's your name"

  - "Midoriya, Izuku. What about you?" "Shelby, but people call me Hospital bed"  "Hi, Shelby." "Hey Izuku" .. "Can I call you izuku?" "Sure" I smiled.

What an interesting day?

524 words! (including this sentence)