Drinking game

So it's been a few hours now and I've been talking to everyone pretty good, but one person I keep vibing with is Dylan.

"So Jake really did that to you in high school?" Dyl says laughing.
"Yes, it was so embarrassing, literally everyone saw me fall. Even though it was kinda an accident, I was mad at him for months."
I chuckle taking a sip of my beer.

We hear everyone laughing so we decide to go back with the group.

"Y'all wanna play a game?"

(ITS BASICALLY THE GAMR FROM REALITY HOUSE SEASON 3 IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW)

•••••

I pulled out the next paper. So far I've been good at guessing who did these scenarios.

"Okay this one says, "I hotboxed a car and a cop knocked on my window."

Everyone laughs and I am stumped on this one.

"I'm gonna have to say this is Dylan."

"I'm gonna have to say you are wrong Amelia."

Everyone "ohhh's". Defeat.

"So you can either take a shot, or kiss Dylan."

I blush and look down.

He probably doesn't even wanna kiss me anyways.

I take the shot and I look at him and he looks shocked and hurt.

Later during the night I wanted to be alone so I sat under the tree in the corner of the yard.
"So you didn't want to kiss Dylan?"

I look up to see Tara.

"I-I did.. I just didn't think he would want to kiss me."

"Girl that guy won't shut up about you! He's actually inside by himself right now because he's hurt you didn't kiss him."

"S-should I go talk to him."

Tara nods and I get up and walk inside to find Dyl on a beanbag on his phone.

"Hey.."

He looks up but looks back at his phone right away.

"Hi."

I sigh and walk towards him taking his phone from him and putting it down.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not mad.. I just.. thought you were going to kiss me. I felt like we were vibing all night, and was kinda hoping you would."

He did want to kiss me!

"I-I wanted to kiss you. But I wasn't sure how you felt."

I looked down and I hear him get up and I feel him really close to me.

He picks up my head so I'm looking at him.

"Do you still wanna kiss me?"

I nod and he smiles and leans in.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!