Night One,Oh Boy...

Y/N POV**

It was 11:30 and you were all ready to go to work and you had nothing to do. So you turned on (F/S) (favorite show) and started watching after about ten minutes you turned off the T.V. you weren't that far from the pizzeria so you walked. Admiring the beautiful sky filled with thousands of stars. you were in a good mood speaking your dad was on some lame business trip. you finally arrived and walked in. your boss greeted you and walked you to the office, explaining about your co-Worker. "Now he is abut shy and jumpy so just keep that in mind alright?" He asked. "Y-Yes sir" you answered. "Alright, you two be safe got it?" He said. You questioned in your head "safe? Why would he say that?" After you walked the the 'big hole in the wall' you saw a man about your age and he looked up and say you. "y-you must be Y-Y/N right?" He asked. Y-Yeah and you must b-be Jeremy" you said. "m-hm" he replied. the clock rang, which made you both jump. "time to start" Jeremy Said nervously. "ok i got the cams you check the lights, spin alright to you?" He asked. "yeah sounds great!" You said.

~~nothing is happening so time skip!!~~. ~*•*~

Jeremy's POV**

It was 5:59 and all three animatronics were off stage. Y/N was pretty shaken up and was a nervous wreck. then the clock rang. It was 6:00. "H-hey um Y/N?" I asked her "Yeah?" She replied. "look, I know we just met and all but would you like to come to my place for a bit? You just seemed a little frightened." I asked "Sure sounds great!" Ok I could give you a ride as well if you'd like" I said. Sure I-If it isn't t-to muck". she replied. god, she's so cute when she's nervous BRAIN STOP IT!!! "Alright let's head out." I said. "okie!!" She said.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow!!! ~*•*~