Meeting new PPL

Jeremy's POV

"Alright, you ready to go?" I asked y/n. "yup think so." she said in reply. "alright let's head out." I told her. "Okie!" She said. "I am kinda nervous though." She said. "why?" I asked. "I'm just, um, I really don't do well when I meet new people." she said. "well I think you'll like them." I said reassuringly. "I hope so." she said. (magical time skip brought to you by pizza!)

Y/N's POV

Alright we're here don't mess it up you though in your head as you walked in. You were hiding behind Jeremy when you walked in the building. And to get you out from hiding Jeremy simply said "kittens." "What Were?!?!" You said making Jeremy crack up. "NOT FUNNY!!" You said as you stomped your foot on the ground. "heh sorry" he said. "short tempered huh?" Mike said. "oh y/n this is Mike and them over there that's fritz P.G and uh V-Vincent. All of them stood up and walked over to you which made you feel uncomfortable. "ok can you give me a little space to let breathe?" You said "Oh sorry" said P.G. "Hello love~" Vincent said in your face. "Uuuuuuuuh hi?" You said. "Vincent don't make me get the needle." fritz and P.G. Said at the same time. "Alright How About we all sit down." Jeremy suggested. "yeah" you said agreeing with him. After you all sat down you all started to talks for a while until you all had to leave. "Alright Bye everyone!" You said as you left with Jeremy. "so we going back home JereBear?" You asked. "JereBear?" Jeremy said in response. "yeah I just thought it was a cute nickname." you said. "I like it." said Jeremy. on the way home you said "maybe you can meet my friends some time." "yeah is tomorrow ok?" Jeremy asked. "yeah!" You said. After you got home you changed in to your pajamas and sent a message to all of your friends. you were going to meet at your favorite hang out spot in a park.

Ok that's all for now I'm really tired but I just wanna say I might not update Sunday because I'm going to my grandparents house so yeah! Hope to update soon KISSES