3

"well hello there, Alex." The man said, standing up and slowly approaching me. " You shouldn't be out here; You are being quite the Naughty girl!" He spoke. I backed up but was now against the door. 

I was trapped.

"You know what happens to naughty girls, Alex?" he said, and i shook my head 'no' "They get punished!" He said, punching me in the face, making me fall to the ground. He proceeded to beat me with the belt that he held in his hand.

"Stop!" I said over and over again.

He beat me for an hour straight. Till i passed out. 

When i awoke again, I was fine, but my clothes were messed up the same way when I woke up that one time. And once again, I was placed on the floor. 

I sat up, and looked over to Vance, who was sitting on the mattress, Head in his hands.

"What just happened?" i asked him, rubbing my head.

"H-He made me watch." He responded.

"Made you watch what." 

"He made me watch him rape you." he said with a shake in his voice. "He said if i ever mess up, I'll end up in your position."

"Well, since I tried to escape, he's probably going to kill me, so help me look for a way out of this place." I said, patting his back.

-----------------------------------------------

After a long while of searching for a bunch of clues, I managed to find A broken piece of wood from the bed spring box thing, and Vance found a soft spot over an outlet.

"Alright. I'm going to bed, but if you wake up later or tomorrow and I am dead, it was cool being held captive with you, Vance." I told him. He took me into a hug which was honestly kid of odd because of how mean and strong Vance is known to be. " You don't need to be all nice, I'll see you when you mess up" I told him. He punched my arm in response. And i passed out after that.

-----------------------------------------------

I Wond up to an excruciating pain in my neck. I opened my eyes and looked down to see blook all over the mattress and my shirt. I tried screaming but I couldn't. It hurt when I tried. I Also saw 2 knives stabbed into my stomach and chest. I felt super lightheaded. I passed out again. 

But that was the last time I was actually awake while alive.