4

I awoke to see my Dead body lying next to me. Vance was sitting against the wall, Sobbing.

He was awake when the grabber killed me.

He quickly approached the slightly open door and pushed it open. He took out a pocketknife on his way out. I followed him of course. it's not like He would see me anyways. He walked upstairs and immediately had an axe stabbed into his stomach, and a knife to the chest. The grabbed was hiding behind the door with the weapons.

Vance immediately dropped to the floor.

Dead.

I had thought that maybe he was in the same situation as me, so I ran back down to the cellar. I looked all over the room, and it was a mess. He had broken the wall, smashed the toilet top against the window, ripped up the mattress and a few other things i really didn't question. I was right though, there was an unconscious Vance hopper Leaning against the wall. But of course he wasn't alive, he was a ghost. the same as me. 

I shook him by the shoulders yelling his name. when he didn't wake up, I slapped him.

"VANCE HOPPER WAKE YOUR ASS UP" I yelled in his ear before he jolted awake.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled back. "Wait, aren't you dead?" 

"Yeah" I chuckled. "And so are you."

"Wait. what." He questioned.

"I think we are ghosts right now. and we are just stuck here as a punishment until someone escapes." I reply.

After a while, We assumed our bodies were taken away, because mine was now gone, and Vance's body was already upstairs, so it must've been easier. It didn't take long when another boy was thrown in.

Griffin Stagg.

Griffin Stagg was an adorable little boy. I didn't know that much about him, but he had curly blondish hair, brown eyes, and he was short, so he couldn't be younger than 7. 

As soon as he regained consciousness, he flew over to the wall with something in his hand. I couldn't tell what it was, but he started carving something into the wall. It looked like a code for something. maybe a lock or something.

A week had gone by with griffin. he hadn't tried to escape or anything, until the day the Grabber left the door open. 

As soon as Griffin noticed the door was unlocked, he sprinted to the door and snuck out. I was going to chase after him, but Vance pulled me back.

"Alex. you already know what's going to happen. Don't go up there." He said. I stopped myself and let go. I put my head outside of the door, and heard screaming, followed with the sound of a belt. I walked over to the Bathroom part of the cellar. I slid to the floor and covered my ears. Vance approached me and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulders, and put his head on mine.

"I don't think he'll make it." I say. 

"Same with me, that's the trap. he just wants us to play naughty boy" Vance said. "Or girl, i guess." 

It stopped after a while, but then, Griffin was dragged down into the cellar.

"He's gonna do it to him." I said, after i heard his belt drop to the floor. I hugged Vance tight. He hugged back. I heard Griffin sliding across the floor, as if he was trying to crawl away. 

"You can't run away from me now, Griffin."