02

The Next Day...

I checked my email right when I woke up.

OMG I GOT ACCEPTED

" Dear Tanaka Itsuki, You're Accepted To Be A Trainee On YG. You And Your Team Have To Learn A Dance Performance That You'll Be Performing In front Of Everyone. Since You're Japanese You'll Be In Team J. Here Are Your Teams Phone Numbers So You Can Get To Know Your Teammates. :)"

I decided to text my teammates so we can maybe meetup to start learning our dance.

Tanaka Itsuki Has Been Added To The Group Chat

Tanaka Itsuki

Hello, Everyone Are You Guys Apart Of Team J?

2-789-2098-080

Yup, We Should Introduce Our Selves Now That Every ones Here

Tanaka Itsuki 

Alright, My names Tanaka Itsuki But you guys can call me Itsu for short, and I can Rap, Sing, and Dance. I am also 14 Years Old Almost gonna turning 15. :)

2-603-239-756

Hiiii, Itsu its nice to meet you :). 

2-758-8879-246

Damn, That Makes Me Feel Old LOL

2-789-2098-080

Samee

2-603-239-756

My Name is Himari . I can Sing + Dance and I am 19 years old

Tanaka Itsuki

Hiii, Himari Nice To meet you :)))

Himari

Hello :))

2-758-8879-246

My name is Akari  I can also sing + dance and I am also 19 years old

Himari 

Hiii 

2-789-2098-080

Last but not least, Hiii I am Aina. I can Sing and Dance and I am 20 years old

Everyone- Ev

Ev- Hiiii

Aina

Now That we know each others names can we meet up to practice the dance we will perform since the performance is in a few days.

Ev- Suree

I put my phone in my back pocket and started heading to where they told me to meet up at.

When I got there I saw some girls and I knew it was them since they were at the place we were supposed to meet at.

" Hi, I'm Itsuki" I said with a smile

"OMG, Your so pretty" Aina said with a smile

"Awww, Thank you So much you guys are stunning" I said

"thank you" all of them said 

Then we entered the dance studio and sat down and started looking at the different songs we can dance too.

"Ooo, Look at this one" I said

Then Everyone started watching it with me and we all finally decided that was the song we'll be using for the dance. Then, we all started forming the dances. 

1 Day Later...

I got a message from YG that I had to film a intro about me. So I did.

"Hii, Everyone my name is Tanaka Itsuki. I'm 14 years old and I am Japanese. I am apart of the J team and I can Sing, Rap, And Dance" :) 

A  Few week Later...

After, alot of training it is finally the day that we meet YG and the other trainees but we had to leave early to fly to korea.

"EEE, Im so excited" Himari said

Then, We finally arrived at YG and the staff told us to wait outside the door. And We heard music so we knew that they were performing already. So, we just decided to overhear what was going inside since we had to wait until they called our team name. 

Yang Hyun-suk- "That wasn't any good"

Then it just turned silence

Yang Hyun- Suk- "All 3 teams are a complete mess.. Who Cares if you're good in practice, You blew up the real stage."

Silence

Yang Hyun-Suk- "We have 23 trainees here right?"

Ev- "yes, sir"

Yang Hyun-suk- "Dont think I'm going to pick five out of 23 of you guys here"

Silence

Yang Hyun-suk- "I've kept them hidden for a long time"

Silence

Yang Hyun-suk- "From YG's branch in Japan, 4 girls who have received training will be competing with teams A, B, and C. That's a total of 27 trainees."

Silence

Yang Hyun-suk- "Team J, Come in"

Silence

Then you guys start to enter the room and bow and say hi

"annyeonghaseyo" I said while walking in

Yang Hyun-Suk- "Who Speaks Korean The Best?"

"Me" I said while raising my hand

Yang-Hyun-suk- "Lets See Team J's Performance"

"i gihoeleul jusyeoseo gamsahabnida" I said back (Thanks for this chance)

HOW WILL THEY DO?? WILL HYUN SUK LIKE IT OR WILL THEY GET A BAD REVIEW JUST LIKE THE REST??