back story part 2

Your pov

*Mom why are you back so early* I asked her *well I just realized that I left you so I came back for you but I guess you had plans with your gf* I was scared in that moment I didn't know what to do then my mom reach her hand out *come on animal let's go* she was trying to grab Trixie I couldn't let that happen she was my first real friend even though I met her for a day *DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER* I shouted at my mom I was so shocked that I snapped like that I didn't know how to react in that moment *what did you just say to me* I looked at Trixie *I said don't touch her* she was pissed *Trixie go* she ran out but as I was waiting for her rath to go all on me and her to hit me it didn't happen I was confused and I looked up and I saw my dad holding her hand back *don't touch her like that* I was shocked he never defended me before but it felt nice *what do you mean darling* he was pissed at her *you know what I mean* she was mad but had to agree not to hit me for what I did *ok fine I won't* I was glad he stand up for me he has never really done it but as soon as he left she slapped my face *how could you let that happen* I didn't know what to say so I just stood there but she slapped me again *ANSWER ME Y/N* I was hoping she would stop but it didn't she kept doing this I was hurt tears falling from my eyes but I had to make her stop so I told her *because you never let me have friends* she looked pissed *I let you have plenty of friends* now she made me pissed off *NO YOU DONT ITS ALWAYS A RICH FAMILY THAT HAS BRATTY KIDS* she was pissed but left my room as she walked out I felt uneven I wanted to scream and cry throw up but I held it in I laid down on my bed and sobbed hard hugging a pillow *please someone save me from this nightmare* I said to myself as I cried myself to sleep (hello all you beautiful people sorry I haven't updated I was busy with school)