macaque

3rd person point of view

You decided to go back in the van you wanted to see if you could see that monkey again you look and nothing got your attention that could resemble it and you looked at a monkey King plush on mk's bed.
You to yourself that I must have been that but you realize it was the corner you saw not the bed you look over to the corner and you could see a purple hue glowing. Then slowly you could see a figure crawling out he looked like he was in pain you got worried but stopped yourself you didn't want to touch him but he looked so hurt. "Please help me" he said in a scared and shivering voice

(You have 2 options on what you do both of them lead up to the same plot point)

A: help out the man and check if he's ok

B: use your power on him to see if he's actually a threat

(choice A)

You approach the man and hold out your hand to take it his scared look turned into a sly smirk and immediately grabbed you throwing you to the side that's when you saw him in his monkey you saw in the corner.

(choice B)

You aim your hand at him green electricity comes out as you aim at him ready to kill if he was going to attack he went into the shadows going behind you before you could react he spun you around and held you close to his waist

"Well aren't you adorable" he said in a flirty but manipulative voice you aim your hand at him but he grabs your hand and breaks it. You scream in pain "oh what's wrong arent you supposed to be a powerful god" you claw at his face leaving a massive mark on his cheek he was hurt but his cocky smile went back on his face.

Wukongs pov

I was eating peach chips when I heard a scream I instantly got up and knew y/n was in trouble the others heard And got up and followed behind me I started trying open the door but it was locked. I started breaking down the door in desperate need to save them mei grabbed her sword and summoned her massive dragon and burned a hole through the door. But when we got in there was no one you were gone (sorry j have been updating i just haven't been inspired)