Chapter 1: Decision

It was a beautiful night outside. Inuyasha was outside standing over the cliff while watching the night sky. He also saw his daughter Moroha who went out to the festival with her twin cousins, Towa and Setsuna. He smiled in relief. However, he was glad that he and his wife Kagome were happy to reunite with Moroha since they have been stuck in his father's tomb for fourteen years. It took them forever to figure out how to escape from Hell. Well, Hell isn't about his father's tomb. It's about how they have been imprisoned for so long.

A wind breezed over his silver hair and his red kimono while standing around and watching over the sky. Suddenly he heard a footstep approaching him as he turned around and saw his wife Kagome appear from the forest.

"So, this is where you are, Inuyasha." Kagome grinned, walking towards her husband.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

"I've come here to check on you and see what you were doing. Also, I have brought you some blankets if you ever get cold." Kagome said as she brought a big blanket in her arms.

He scoffed. "Kagome, how many times do I have to tell you? Demons don't get cold in cold weather. I'm perfectly fine!"

"Oh, Inuyasha. I was just bringing them with me in case you get cold or whenever you want to sit down." Kagome said as she accidentally say a word sit, which Inuyasha slammed his face into the ground and she sweatdropped.

"Oops... Sorry, Inu." She said, chuckling nervously.

"Kagome! Why do you always do that!?" He wailed, getting up desperately.

"It was an accident, Inuyasha! Just because I'm your wife doesn't I still don't trust you." Kagome argued, "All I'm saying is if you want to spend time with me during the night."

He sighed and smiled at her. "I suppose you're right. Although you're lucky that I married you."

After that, Kagome placed a big blanket on the ground and they sat down as they began to watch over the star. Inuyasha saw something was falling. It was a shooting star. He hummed at this while gazing down and thinking about something that he wanted to do. Kagome noticed what Inuyasha was thinking.

"Inuyasha? Is something on your mind? Do you want to talk about it?" Kagome asked curiously.

"Um, Kagome..." He said shyly.

"Yes, hon?"

Inuyasha faced her with a nervous look. "I was so wondering if we could ha-have... have..."

She blinked, frowning. "What is it?"

"If we're okay to have an-... an-another..."

"Inuyasha, spit it out, already!" Kagome said. She wasn't angry at him. She just wanted him to tell her what he was talking about.

"Okay! Fine! You don't have to be a fuss about it! All I'm saying is if I was wondering if we could have another baby!"

"Eh?" Kagome blinked in shock.

"Since we have Moroha, I was wondering if we could have another baby." Inuyasha repeated, "I know it sounds like we can't have another one because we got old, but I wanted to have another one right now."

"Inuyasha... I don't know if we might give it a try by having another child, but... what if Moroha didn't want a sibling? How will she react to that? Although... I couldn't have a risk by having another one." Kagome said with an apprehensive look.

Inuyasha sighed as he gave her a gentle smile. He took her hand and faced her while gazing upon hers. "Kagome, I'm sure Moroha would love to have a new baby brother and sister. She'll think it will be fantastic by having her new sibling, especially making a new family. So all I'm saying is that if you want to have another one, then I'm ready. You can take more time to think about your decisions. If you ever feel like you're ready, then tell me and I'm ready."

While Kagome was gazing upon him, she began to shriek excitedly as she tackled him before kissing him. "Yes, Inu! Yes, I want to have another baby! I want it now!" She shouted excitedly as she hugged him happily.

Inuyasha was shocked as he sweatdropped, "Already!? But, Kagome, all I'm saying is if you ever need more time to thin--" When he was interrupted, Inuyasha's lips are shut down by Kagome's lips.

She rolled him over and pinned him down to the ground as she started to undress. Inuyasha panicked as he wondered when everyone, even Moroha and the twins, from the festival, will see them making love beside the cliff.

"Kagome, wait! We can't do this in here! Because people or even Moroha will see us like this!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Who cares! Let's do it!" Kagome exclaimed.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha cried out, not knowing when Kagome will stop scheduling him.

***

Meanwhile at the festival...

Moroha heard screaming from her distance, which confused her. "What was that sound?" She asked while standing beside Towa and Setsuna.

"I don't know. Maybe some birds." Towa said.

"Probably demon birds," Setsuna said, pointing it out.