Chapter 4: Announcement

"Everyone! We have an announcement!" Kagome called out everyone for the meeting. Everyone, except Sesshomaru, gathered around for the meeting as they wondered what this announcement was about. Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each of the faces of their friends that they had made along their journey throughout the feudal era. They met in unexpected ways and were able to become friends and allies in the defeat of Naraku right before Towa, Setsuna, and Towa were born.

Sango gave her a curious look. "What is it, Kagome?"

"And what is this meeting about?" Miroku asked as well.

"Is a demon attacking another village?" Moroha asked, giving them an exciting look.

Kagome chuckled. "Oh, no, Moroha. Anything but that, but there is something else you all should know about."

Inuyasha grinned as he placed his hands on his hips. "We're going to have Inuyasha Junior!"

"Huh!?" Everyone, except Sesshomaru, asked in confusion.

"What? Inuyasha Junior? Who is he? And what are you talking about? Is he here right now?" Moroha asked with a confused look.

"No! Your father was just mixing things up. All I'm trying to say is that your father and I are going to have a baby." Kagome told her daughter as she revealed her pregnancy and rubbed her belly.

"Eh!?" Moroha blinked in shock.

"Wow, Aunt Kagome and Uncle Inuyasha! Congratulations!" Towa exclaimed happily.

"Good for you both," Setsuna smirked.

"I'm so happy for both of you!" Rin exclaimed happily, clapping her hands.

"Wow, you two really have two-timing together, aren't you?" Miroku said with a smirk.

"Miroku!" Sango hissed as she smacked him in the back of his head then she gave them a warm smile, "Congratulations, you two. I never expect you two by having another one. I'm not the only one who promised a monk to have another child."

"Mom!" Hisui and his older twin sisters shouted in disgust.

Inuyasha faced his shocking daughter as he was worried if she didn't want to be an older sister. "So, what do you say, Moroha? What does it feel to be a big sister?"

"Are you kidding me?"

Inuyasha gulped as he sweatdropped. He looked over his shoulder at Kagome and gave her a concerned look. Then suddenly...

"Of course, I would love to be a big sister!" Moroha said happily.

He was shocked to see her happy. Then he sighed in relief.

Moroha ran toward her parents and hugged them, which shocked them. Kagome giggled with reaction. "I've always wanted to have a baby brother and sister! I've been alone since I never been able to have a new baby sibling!"

"Oh, Moroha. You're not alone anymore. Your baby brother and sister are here now." Kagome cooed as she hugged her daughter. So does Inuyasha who hugged Moroha as well.

Moroha grinned. "By the way, how did you make me a sibling?"

Everyone sweatdropped as they looked away and didn't say a word. Inuyasha and Kagome sweatdropped as well as they looked at each others gazes. "Uuuuuummmm..."