Chapter 8: The Birth of the Twins

Kagome was now in Kaede's hut, laying on the futon. She screamed in pain while struggling to give birth to the baby. She was now nine months pregnant until the twins are coming. She clenched the small pillow, closing her eyes tightly as she knew the pain will never stop. She moved around, screaming too much. She was covered in sweat after a few hours during childbirth.

She screamed, pushing into her body instead of her head. She clenched her foot into the ground. "AHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!" she cried out in pain.

"Kagome, you need to relax, honey," Inuyasha ordered as he frowned and held onto her hand tightly. Kagome knew that her husband has been here for a few hours when the contraction comes, a shortening of the uterine muscles occurring at intervals before and during childbirth which means Kagome was in pain. "All you need to do is to calm down."

"CALM DOWN!? I'M IN LABOR BECAUSE THE BABY IS COMING! YOU DID THIS TO ME THAT YOU GOT ME AGAIN!" Kagome yelled in anger and pain.

"Let us help you, Kagome, until it was done," Rin said as she watched Inuyasha was padding her left hand and continued to hold onto it.

Kagome screamed in pain again. She felt her eyes are filled with tears because of the sharp pain. She sobbed too much when she felt like dying of childbirth. They all know she was scared, but they knew Kagome will never die of giving birth.

"Don't be scared, but we promise you will not die of childbirth," Kaede said, looking over her entrance and waiting for the baby's arrival.

"So please relax, Kagome," Rin said who helped Kaede out, sitting next to her.

Kagome groaned in pain, squeezing his hand. "It hurts..."

"I know, but all you need to do is to keep pushing," Inuyasha said before Kagome to take a deep breath then let it out until she was ready to push. Within a few minutes, she felt something was coming from her womanhood.

"Very good, Kagome," Kaede frowned at it as she was ready to deliver it. "I can it's head. Now keep pushing! You're almost done!"

Kagome then gave herself a final push. She felt something coming out of her body as they knew it was bleeding out from her womanhood that made her scream in pain one last time. Then the beautiful infant twins cried out loudly for air as Kaede passed it to Rin and Sango and wrapped it around the twin baby with the white blanket.

"Congratulations, Inuyasha and Kagome. You two have a boy and a girl!" Rin exclaimed happily. She widened her honey-brown eyes as she studied the newborn more carefully. "Wow, and the baby girl even looked like Kagome and Moroha!"

"Would ye like to hold them, Inuyasha and Kagome?" Kaede asked with a soft smile.

Kagome nodded in response. She felt so happy with her entire life. They were so happy to meet their son and daughter. Kaede passed the babies to them. A baby girl pass to Inuyasha and a baby boy pass to Kagome.

As they looked at it, the baby girl has black hair with tinted blue and doesn't have dog ears and the baby boy has white-silver hair with dog ears who looked like Inuyasha.

All of a sudden, the twins opened their eyes and revealed their beautiful eyes. The baby boy has golden eyes and the baby girl has icy blue eyes. They do look like Inuyasha and Kagome! The infant twins gazed up at Inuyasha that made him gasp in surprise. They were beautiful. No... They were more than beautiful. They were positivity angelic. A baby reminded them of when Moroha was born.

"They're beautiful, Kagome," Inuyasha murmured.

"They sure are, Inuyasha," Kagome said, staring at the infant son she was holding.

"What should we name her, Kagome?" Inuyasha asked.

"Konoha and Inutaisho."

"These are good names, Kagome." Inuyasha said happily.

"Mom! Are you okay!?" Moroha called out as she came into the hut and saw them holding her silbings.

"Moroha, I want you to meet your baby brother and sister." Kagome said happily.

Moroha gasped happily as she sat next to Inuyashs and looked over the twins. "They're beautiful. Did you name them?"

"Their names are Konoha and Inutaisho." Inuyasha told her.

Moroha smiled. "Those are great names. Say did you guys name my baby brother after Grandfather?"

Kagome smiled back. "Yes, we did."

"Sweet!" Moroha exclaimed excitedly.

Kagome giggled. Then they continued to look over their babies in peace. "Welcome to the world, Konoha and Inutaisho." Kagome and Inuyasha said at the same time.

The End