☆✭٭𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞٭✭☆

Caregiver: Finn
Little: Vance
—————-
-Late Teen AU-
-Angsty Chapter-

Vance hated his regression. He hated the thought of being seen as a child, let alone an infant.

Finn had been trying to get him to regress all day, but he'd just keep suppressing it each and every time.

He didn't wanna be labeled as weak or helpless.

Though Finn would assure him that he wasn't any of those things, he just couldn't shake the feeling.

Now the two were laying on the couch, Finn had one hand wrapped around Vance's waist, while his other played with his hair.

"How do you feel?" Finn asked, "Okay I guess.." Vance replied, "Look..I don't wanna force you into anything. But you've gotta regress, you need it and you know that." Finn stated, now sitting up.

"..Okay" Vance responded, tears pooling in his eyes, "Yeah..?" Finn asked, Vance nodded, whipping his eyes.

"I'll get you a drink, alright?" Finn asked, standing up, Vance nodded once again and situated himself on the couch.

Finn returned not long later with a sippy cup filled with juice, which would always help Vance regress when ever it was the hardest.

Vance didn't waste anytime before he was in Finn's lap drinking his juice without a sound.

It of course didn't take very long for him to slip, since he'd been holding back for so long, it was quite instate at this point.

"You wanna go down for a nap?" Finn asked, "Mhm.." Vance hummed in response.

Finney lied Vance down on his bed, Vance of course whined to be cuddled, "Just a second.." Finn insisted, kneeling down to pick up the stuffed animals that'd fallen off the bed from the previous night.

Next he searched the room for Vance's pacifier, which had just gotten the smaller even more desperate, "Cuddle.." he cried, "I know, I just can't find your paci, do you know where it's at?" Finn asked, "Vance pointed to his nightstand, "Thank you, baby" Finn smiled, he opened the drawer to find the black pacifier sitting there.

He gave it to Vance, "Now, unless you wanna sleep in jeans I'm gonna need to change you really quick, then I promise I'll cuddle you." Finn swore.

Vance let out a frustrated whine, not because of Finn, but because he would have to wait awhile longer.

"..Tell you what, if you cooperate with me, I'll let you watch some cartoons before you go to bed? Deal?" Finn compromised, Vance nodded his head after a second of thinking, he slid off the bed sitting beside Finn on the floor.

Finney opened Vance's pajama drawer, allowing him to look threw it, he pulled out a blue silk pajama set, he handed it over to Finn before lying himself down on the carpeted floor.

Finney put a pull-up on him as well just in case of accidents, knowing for Vance gets when they happen.

Finn sat Vance on the bed, throwing multiple blankets and stuffed animals infront of him, since he knew the smaller liked yo be extra cozy.

Vance lied back pulling all his blankets over him, while Finney put some cartoons on the tv.

The two of them eventually fell asleep whilst holding eachother.

-End