☆✭٭𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲٭✭☆

Caregiver: Finn
Regressor: Bruce
———————
Requested by Counterscare
-Late Teen AU-
——————
Bruce was playing with his stuffed animals on the couch, which is really the only thing he'd do while regressed, at least it was the only thing that could keep him occupied for a long period of time.

Meaning; Finn could get the chance to make breakfast without Bruce crying to be held.

Eventually Bruce did get bored, right in time too, because when he walked into the kitchen the food was already on the table.

Bruce wouldn't sit still no longer than five minutes, so he'd sit in his highchair when he'd eat.

Finn picked him up and strapped him into his seat before attaching the tray, earning whines and kicking in the progress.

"Shhh, relax" Finn shushed, he sat Bruce's plate on the tray, along with his sippy cup filled with apple juice.

Bruce shoved a peice of pancake in his mouth, while dropping another on the floor, he giggled as he pointed at it.

"Bud, don't throw your food on the floor." Finn said throwing it in the trashcan.

Bruce stuck his tongue out before continuing to eat his breakfast, Finn shook his head as he sat down to eat his own.

-After Breakfast cuz Im lazy😮-

Bruce cried and slammed his hands down on his tray, right now Finn was trying to wash the dishes, but of course Bruce didn't wanna wait, "Wan down now!" He shouted.

Finn sighed walking over to the distressed smaller, he detached his tray and sat him on the ground, "There, now go play." Finn said before kissing Bruce on the cheek.

Bruce crawled back onto the couch, snuggling with his plushies.

Finn finished up with the dishes and prepared a bottle of milk for Bruce, knowing how much more cranky he was gonna get if he didn't nap soon.

He held it out to Bruce who denied it, pushing it away.

"You need to settle down at least, if you're not gonna sleep." Finn said, sitting down.

Bruce groaned, lying his head on the pile of plushies, eyeing Finn with a pout, "Do you want a blanket or something?" He asked, Bruce nodded a bit, Finn pulled a
Fluffy blanket off the side of the couch and helped him cover up.

A minute later Bruce reached for his bottle, Finn picked it up and handed it to him, "Now lie down, alright? You can get up in a little while, I just want you to have some rest." Finn said, "..Kay" Bruce responded, doing what he was told.

-End (I'm really slakin😭 These have all been so short and this request took forever to get out I'm sorry Counterscare)