Queries

by ilovewaterbut

What are this stories all about?

Different people you came into contact with in your daily life have various tales to tell. These people are intertwined with love. However, love will not only focus on the aspect you expected. It can be a love for family, friends, other people and to yourself also. Love is the greatest weapon you can possibly use in times of your toughest moments as well as in times of your happiest moments.

As a result, the focus of this short story was on the deeper connections that love can have to various circumstances. Everything depends on how love emphasizes its definition and how you decide to perceive it. It all comes down to how love can either uplift people or lead to their fall.

Why do you create these one-shot stories?

My goal in writing this was to encourage readers to reflect on their own lives through the stories. They will learn valuable lessons and develop empathy for other people's predicaments. The readers will learn from these tales the repercussions of wasting time. Finally, it acts as a wake-up call for those who misunderstood love.

_____

Just a little advice.. please do listen to each stories theme song for you to effectively felt every words. Trust me, the magic of listening songs while reading is so powerful. :)

Edit: 'Confessions' Playlist is available on my youtube channel. Link can be found on my instagram @ilovewaterbut

Link: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvSZeMHkyalsICxn8Hc01vOZqu8NH6-pA

Enjoy drinkers!!