Part:10

Meanwhile in the corridor of your floor:
“HAEYEON” sungjae screamed after seeing you holding your hand which was already full of blood. “Wh…what happened?” he came to  you and hold your hand. “It’s a small cut moon. Don’t worry. I’ll treat it. But first you please go and check if they caught him or not. You know what I mean right?” you said to him. “Can you please tell me what happened? No first come ..” he started to drag you towards the room. “moon, listen to me its urgent. They have already sent you the location. Check it and make sure to catch him and handover to the police,” you said. “But Haeyeon…” “GO,” you said to him in a demanding voice. “OK. But let me treat you and….” “MOON. Go,” you glared at him this time. “Ok Ok. But make sure to treat it ok,” he said. “I will,” you said. Then he went away after cupping your face. You on the other hand went to your apartment and sat on the couch. You forgot to take out the first aid box so you were getting up to bring the box out and at that moment yoongi entered with all the other members. “you guys?” you said when you saw yoongi entering you room. “Haeyeon, you haven’t treated yet?” yoongi said while coming towards you. “O MY GOD, Haeyeon , you’re bleeding badly,” jimin said while looking at you hand. “Come here,” jin said all of a sudden. “I am ok,” you said but then jin held your hand and took you to the couch. And again that feeling while holding your hand jin experienced but was not in the moment enough to express that. You also experienced the same thing but was unsure about the feeling. You both sat in the couch and he began to treat you taking your hand in his hand. “Mr.Kim, I can do it by my..,” you were saying but then jin glared at you and that glare was an intimidating one. You wanted to say something but you couldn’t as you got lost in his angelic feature. You were trying not to look but you couldn’t help yourself and being so close to him that feeling was an unknowingly beautiful one.
Meanwhile jins pov:
“What is this feeling that I always feel when I come near her. What kind of magic is this? Why my adrenaline runs so fast whenever I touch her?” He was thinking all of these. “why do I feel so comfortable and ease around her? What is this feeling Haeyeon? What are you doing to me?” he thought.
Present time:
Jin was treating your hand very carefully and you were just lost at him. When he looked up to you his eyes met yours and that’s it. You can’t look away, you can’t feel any other emotions. You just wanted to stay like that and why you don’t know. “ahem ahem,” yoongi said and then you realized that there were the other members also. You face palmed yourself for behaving like this. “Haeyeon, if you wouldn’t be there today I don’t know what would happen to me,” yoongi said. “nothing will happen to you. Don’t say like that and don’t worry. Everything’s ok now,” you said while getting up from the couch. “you should not forget to take of yourself too. What was the need to do all the things by your own? Where were the gaurds?” jin asked in an angry tone. “why would I risk any of their life?” you back questioned him. “YAA, you’re not everybody’s savior,” jin shouted. “Well surely I’m not that but I will definitely try to save if I see someone in danger,” you replied him in an argumentative tone. “Stop both of you,” namjoon said. “Hyung we came here to thank her not to fight with her,” Taehyung said. “YAA, I’m not fighting with her. Why does she always forget to take care of herself,” jin said not realizing what he said will  be a matter of tease for the other members. “Jin Hyung, its ok. We’re here na. we will take care of her. Don’t worry,” jimin said. “haeyeon,” suga called you. “Thank you, thank you so much. If you weren’t there today I don’t know what would have happened,” suga said taking your hand in his hand. “Nothing will happen to you, I assure that. And please don’t thank me. It’s my job to protect you from any hurdles so please don’t thank me,” you said to him while comforting him by holding his hand. “Haeyeon what you did today matters a lot for us. You just saved our life! You saved our yoongi hyung! I hope there’s a better word than thank you, then I would definitely have applied that for you. But since there’s not any such words I just can give you a hug,” saying this jimin hugged you. You returned back the hug by tapping his rubbing his back. “Guys, we’re also here,” saying this namjoon also went for the hug and after that everyone joined the group hug. “Guys, I know I mustn’t say it but my hand!!Ahh!!” you said and then they broke the hug and said sorry to you. “Haeyeon do you need any help?” jungkook asked. “No Bunny, I’m all ok. Don’t worry. Sungjae will be coming soon. You guys please go and take rest,” you said to them. “Please feel free to come to us if you need any help haeyeon,” namjoon said. “I will,” you said.
Then all of them was about to leave the room but jin stayed back and he came towards you and by holding your hand he said, “Don’t forget to change the dressing and take care of yourself.” You were taken aback as he was holding your hand but still you said, “Look who’s saying. The one who was scolding a few minutes ago.” “I didn’t scold you. I told the facts for your good,” jin glared while saying these to you. “I..I..wi..will,” you stuttered while saying these because of his dark orbs. He smirked a little by watching you stuttering. Then he went out and you were about to close the door but jungkook came again and hugged you all of a sudden. “please take care of yourself pretty,” he said. “I will bunny, don’t worry,” you said while assuring him by rubbing your hand to his back. Jin who was standing there observed the things and somewhere he didn’t felt good as he was thinking why is jungkook hugging Haeyeon.
Jins pov:
Jungkook  said that they are good friends and we also know that. Then what is this feeling of mine?? I mean I’m not jealous at all or may I?? ahhh!!! This is so frustrating.
End of jins pov.
“HAEYEON,” suddenly you heard your name was called out loudly. You and jungkook broke the hug and saw Sungjae came running towards you. “Are you ok? Did you do put cream on your cut?” he asked while taking your hand(that got a cut) in his. “Come on Moony. Chill. See I got it bandaged and all thanks to Mr.Kim,” you said while looking at jin. “Pleasures always mine but jae please tell your friend to take care of herself first and then of others,” jin said. “ahh. Don’t tell me about this jin. She doesn’t listen to me at all. She just does whatever she likes and about taking care of herself, phhhhh!!she won’t do that at all,” Sungjae said while agreeing with jin. “YAAHH!! You both stop it now. And you MOONY!!(you punched him in his belly) Are you my best friend or his?? You said. “Well miss, (moon put his hand on your shoulder) I’m your best friend no doubt on that but I also can’t deny the fact jin said,” Sungjae said. Then both Sungjae and jin did a high five. “YAAHH! Stop both of you. Mr.Kim I think you should just go and rest and bunny you too.” You said. “Come on Jin hyung, lets go.” Jungkook said. They were about to go but then you called jin and said, “Mr. Kim, I wanted to have a talk with you.” Saying this you went towards him. “Jungkook you go, I am coming in a minute,” jin said to jungkook and went towards you. Both jungkook and Sungjae went back to their room. “Yes Miss Aultrui(short form of Aultruistic meaning selfless), tell me,” jin said. “Yahh stop giving nicknames,” you said. “why?? it suits you na!!” jin said while laughing. “well then, you also have a name that suits you,” you said. “What is it?” jin asked. “WWOG, Worldwide old guy,” you said and laughed. “YAAH!! I’m not old,” “Oh really but I know that you just turned 30,” you again said and laughed. “Well still I’m handsome enough to make everyone’s heart flutter!” he said while smirking and coming towards you. You were taken aback by hearing this and got confused for a moment not knowing what to do. “Ahemm,” you said. Jin stopped suddenly and asked, “What was it you were going to say?” “I actually wanted to talk about yoongi. You see I think todays incident was a shocking one for him. I don’t know how will he get out of it though he is showing that he’s strong enough, but I know it was entirely unexpected. Will you please help him to get distracted from the things and bring him to his normal state? I want all of you to do that but since you are the hyung of the others so I think you’ll understand the thing why I told you about this,” you said. “I gave you a perfect name,” jin said while smiling. “Don’t worry, we’ll be there for him and we will try to make him forget about what happened,” jin said again. “Thank you,” you said and smiled. Jin got awestruck by seeing you smile. For him it’s the prettiest smile he has ever seen. “Mr.Kim??” you called him but no reply from his side. “Mr.Kim??” you again called him. “uhemm,,ahh..ye..yes yes we will take care of it. Don’t worry,” jin said while stuttering a bit. “Ok, you shall go now,” you said and was about to go but then jin followed you and while passing you he said, “Take care aultrui,” you got startled but then you remembered you also gave him a nickname and you said, “you too WWOG,” you said but jin didn’t hear as he went to the elevator.
Same day at night:
After discussing the happenings with Leam and PD you and Sungjae went to your room. Security system got enhanced as the happenings around could be dangerous as per todays situation. So PD and the officers strictly told not to leave the boys alone for a single minute. It must be Leam or you or Sungjae with them and also the number of bodyguards got increased.
You and Sungjae went to your room when Sungjae suggested to eat outside today as you were upset of today’s situation. You never faced this kind of things though you watched it on dramas. So you also agreed and both of you went to eat outside today. After having dinner, you both went to the nearby park which was located by a beautiful river. You always loved riverside places as it gives you a peaceful vibe. You and Sungjae sat there for an hour or two and talked about life which you both loved to and then you both came back.

Hellow lovlies.💜I hope you're happy today.
I also hope that you like this part.🥺
Just stay happy and healthy.💜