Damn i wish i was in milfgard rn

"Fuck, fuck!" You worriedly yell as you dash out to second period realising that you forgot to practice for your French oral Test. Mz Vicksnitchery will surely give you that glare like she just saw you take it up the bum by a 6foot tall frog when she figures out you spent your entire night reading Draco Malfoy x Reader fanfic instead of remembering the word for cinnamon crunch Toast in french.

Finally slinking your way into the classroom being only 2 minutes late you seem to catch the attention of almost no one, except that tiny dart Frog of a Boy you dread to See almost every day of the school week. You pray for the day he licks the wrong toilet seat and gains the biggest mouth sore you've ever seen and refuses to be seen in the eyes of daylight ever again.
"AH! Hello~ Y/N~! Stuck in a line at the Bank were we? Perhaps saw a bee on the way and ran up the high hills?" He then chortles lightly, seeming to have amused himself with his own comment.
Now that, that get's the attention of Ms Vickerdicksnitch. "Y/N! So Glad for you to Grace us with your presence. Now sit, we're starting orals in a minute." Looking around desperately for a place to sit, you Spot the place you normally sit next to your bestie Shmooti, except it's filled by that asshat Barry (omg reoccurring character).
Scanning the whole classroom you come to the conclusion that the only Seat left is next to Shmilas.
"Merde."