You are the caca to my pipí

Sitting your voluptuous cake down onto the uncomfortable ass chairs they make you sit on for four hours a day. You try to get settled into the class around you, trying not to draw anymore unwanted attention to you than you've already had. Finally settling your attention onto Ms Vitchbitchtitery and hurriedly copying down everything on the board. Your concentration lasts for all of two minutes before you hear a light huff coming from your left. You ignore it of course, knowing who its coming from, but then after the fourth disgruntled huff you finally snap your head to look directly at Schmilas. "Will your fucking stop that?? You sound like a pig in labour" you angrily grumble trying not to catch the attention of Ms Vickshit. Rolling his eyes dramatically like he's spent too much time trying to copy the lead protagonists in anime harem novels he grunts out a meek "sorry" in the most un-sorry tone possible. You fucking know he was just trying to get you distracted so he can dart down a mere 4 more lines of text into his book before you to fulfill his dollhouse sized ego.
Trying not to slip into an oh so pleasant slumber mid class is a harder task than usual, as last night in your Fanfiction fuelled frenzy you accidentally stayed up till 5-am desperately needing to read the next chapter of that 150k work Sterek Harry Potter AU fic, your Internet bestie Leem had written. Now only awake this morning by the help of two coffees and a leftover resealable V energy you found near your bus stop.  Man..closing your eyes for only a second...just resting them would be ni-"Y/N," what- "Y/N! Are you listening to me? Or are you counting tiny sheep in your dreams?" Oh bollocks, that woke you up. "Uh-yes! No,no, I'm fine all fine! Totally awake!" You ramble. "Well, if you have been so attentive and focused as you say you are, you wouldn't mind being the first to do your oral?"  Ms Vevalafreedomery says Snidely. "Oh..yes uhm-sure!" Making your way up to her desk getting ready to face the wroth of your teacher, you look behind you and see a certain pair of eyes trailing you, looking oddly down at your arse? 'Right, probably some fucked up intimidation tactic, ignore it Y/N.' Sitting down in front of Ms Vivalalivaloca and getting handed your information sheet you finally open your yap to answer her questions you start to feel a 'wrong' grumble in your stomach 'oh no' you think, but you push on anyway.