𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

KENZO WAS SHOT AFTER LAST NIGHT'S S1.

Even after a good night's sleep, all the energy was sucked right out of him. When he met up with Anzu before classes she didn't seem to notice, but as soon as they walked into the building he kept... well, bumping into everything.

"Ow..." Whining as he rammed into his fifth locker this morning, he sighed. "I could've swore that wasn't there..."

His cousin looked concerned. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Mhm, just peachy~"

I don't even have the energy to be bright and happy. What's keeping me sane right now is the fact that I keep wandering off into my headspace...

Ooh, that'd be nice. Maybe a cloud pillow would do me a solid-

"Oof."

Kenzo tripped back a bit as he collided with another student, who froze at the contact. "G-gomenasai."

"Amazing☆! The little fantasy flower has his head in the clouds once again~!" Wataru laughed in delight as he clapped, beaming at the recovering male. "Oho, is this the lovely transfer student you hang out a lot with?"

At the mention of his cousin Kenzo snapped out of it and halfheartedly glared at him. "Don't bother Wataru."

The long-haired male shrugged, looking dreamy. "Aw... such a man like you sticking up for the lovely maiden~ such a wonderful love story!"

Anzu blinked. "Uhm-"

"..."

Kenzo snorted a laugh. "We're cousins, Wataru."

"...OH-" Stopping halfway, the theatre student quickly recovered his shock, returning to his normal state. "S-so that's how it actually is? Ehe, and not to mention all the rumors~"

The dual-haired male looked exasperated. "Are you kidding- people think were together?!"

Wataru waved his hand dismissively. "Not for long once I take care of it~ ah, there's the second bell." The two gongs rung through the hallways. "C'mon, then, Kenzo-kun! It's time for us to get to class!"

The said student sighed tiredly. "I'll be right with you... whoa!"

His classmate suddenly hauled him up and threw him over his shoulder. "W-Wataru?!"

"I don't trust that you'll be there in time!" Wataru simply said, laughing. "Besides, I just miss carrying you around! Farewell, dear maiden~" He shot a kiss at Anzu, making her flustered as he dashed off to their homeroom.

Kenzo, too tired and unattached to argue, slouched over his friend's shoulder, letting his mind wander off.

"'Scuse me, 'scuse me~! Eccentrics coming through☆!"

Making it to 3-B, Wataru kicked the door open. Everybody else was there besides them, all looking up with surprised looks at the loud sound.

Kanata cooed at the sight. "Puka puka~ Wataru-kun, Kenzo-kun, seems you 'picked' up some 'old' habits..."

"And I thought we were done with this," Kuro sighed, massaging his temples. Tsumugi looked slightly rattled as he fixed his glasses, and Nazuna dropped his head against his desk. Everybody (apart from Rei, he of course was asleep) looked either tired or done with life... at least, that what it looked like from Kenzo's view as Wataru dropped him off at his desk. The former slid to his chair and rested his head against the table, staring out the window.

The leader of Ra*bits surveyed him. "He's probably tired from last night."

"That makes sense." Tsumugi walked over to Kenzo's desk and conjured up a snack. "There's no way you ate this morning."