//Falling in Love with You//

This is in Sea Fairy's POV by the way

I look up into the sky, dark as usual. I reach out my hand hoping to reach her, but I know I will never be able to see her again.

It was a long time ago...

[A couple of years back]

The sky looks beautiful at nighttime, the stars, the sea, and the bright moon that lights my world.

I go up and up, wanting to reach this beautiful shining orb. I get closer, and I see a cookie, her hair is like the galaxy, her eyes are as purple as lilacs, she looks beautiful "Now who do I owe the pleasure?" she asked "Sea Fairy Cookie" I replied 'She's so... Elegant..' I thought, shall I stay? Would it be a sin? shhsjhajhsdjsjdshajhasjdhsjdhfj"I am Moonlight Cookie, nice to meet you" I smile "N-nice to meet you too" we talked for hours on end until she says she must go "It is almost dusk, I must go now, I will see you the next night perhaps?" she asked, I reply with an "Mhm" I go back down into the depths of the sea as a new days come

[Some hours later]

I waited, it felt like it has been generations since I have seen her despite her only being gone for a few hours.

"I missed you, even if it was just for a while," I said in the middle of our conversation, she cupped my cheeks "Why I could say the same for myself darling" my cheeks flush "I have fallen for you, despite only meeting you. Tell me, do you return these feelings?" she asked, I got nervous, I didn't know what to think "Can you... Give me time to decide?" was what I decided to say "Of course" she gave me a kiss, I look back at her in shock "Seems it is time for me to go, see you later, my dear Sea Fairy" I descend back into the water, I crave for more affection from her, more conversations together, more time with her, but I must wait until later.

[Another 10 hours later]

The sun is setting, I come out of the water patiently waiting for her, I loved her, I returned the feelings, but I do not want to answer yet.

There she was, the light of my world, she turns to me and then she smiles, and that's what I am after, hahahshdhdhshshhshshsgsgshagshdbed I am never tired of her beauty, her voice, I love everything about her, every little thing, both perfections, and flaws. I loved her, I wanted to talk with her forever, I would do anything to be with her forever, I wanted to be her number 1, I wanted to be with her every night until the day the stars don't shine anymore.

She likes to tell me stories, about cookies adventures, and just things that come into her mind like "I wonder what hot choco tastes like" or "What is it like to drink coffee every day?" and a lot more, I listen attentively, not missing a single detail and admiring her voice. I want to know more about her, I want to know her dreams, her passions, everything. I know one day I'll know more. My love for is like a river flow, surely to the sea. "Take my hand," she says "Take my whole life too" she kisses my forehead "For I can't help, falling in love with you, Sea Fairy Cookie" I smile, and she pulls me as we travel across the sea, watching cookies on the beach sleeping.

Once more she must go, I enjoyed the mini vacation we went on "Time for me to go Sea Fairy Cookie, I will see you tonight" she said. I descend down, waiting for her once more.

[Some months later]

As time flew by, we get closer and closer, she was still waiting for my answer, I do not know what to answer. Tonight, we were going to meet once more, I go up and up but then I hear... Cookies, I turn around to see I have caused a tsunami, the cookies were scared, was it because I went up to the moon? Is that why? I was hurting cookies for my own pleasure, I now know what to do, for the sake of the cookies' lives.

I go up to meet her.

"Moonlight Cookie, I have an answer"

"You do?"

"Yes... I do not return the feelings"

"What?"