ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Yah! Baekhyun!!"

"You are so handsome!!"

"We love you!!"

The screams and the chants of the fans makes Baekhyun smiles. Their undying support makes him to continue his tiring life just to make them happy and proud. It was his fans meeting day and Luhan was now fixing his make up when Chanyeol suddenly barges in. He silently smiles as the giant looked over his dressing room. Luhan leaves them alone so he turn to face the giant.

"What brings you here inside my dressing room?"

"Am I not allowed to walk in here?” the giant asked.

Baekhyun playfully smiles making Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

"Maybe you fell in love with me...after that night.."

Chanyeol flushed and blinks due to surprise. "W-What makes you t-think of that?!"

Baekhyun tried to hide his smiles as he watched Chanyeol looked away. The giant always have this intimidating look but now he was flustered because of what he said.

"Tch! I am just here to tell you something,” the giant said.

"What?" Baekhyun asked. "Are you gonna asked me out now?!"he chuckles.

"The last time I checked, you are the first one to asked me out."

Now, it was Baekhyun who was blushing because of Chanyeol. He was now smirking as he walks closely towards the smaller cornering him on his chair. Baekhyun lifted up his gaze as Chanyeol leans down closer their faces are inches apart. He could feel his heart beating so fast and he was afraid Chanyeol would hear it. He was about to tell him something but he was cut off by a pair of lips.

Fuck! I missed his lips!

It was just a chaste kiss and when he opens his eyes, Chanyeol was now three feet’s away from him. He was smirking as he turns around leaving a dumbfounded Baekhyun.

"What the hell?!"

--

Chanyeol was now standing in front of the CEO who was reading some papers. "Are you sure about this Chanyeol? You are just getting back, your Drama with Baekhyun was a great success, and your sponsors are now renewing your contracts with them."

"I have been here for a long time now, and I want to try something new right now,” he smiles.

"Chanyeol, you know that I treated you like my own son, I know sometimes we argued a lot but it only means that I cared for you," Mr. Man Soo said, he was sad that one of his biggest talent was now leaving but he was also sad because, he really treats Chanyeol like his own son.