~100 BC~

"When the wind blows north on the mountain hill that's when we fight for the land.

" The snow blows heavy and knocks down a tent a five year old girl stares at the chief.

"One day child you will understand what we do just to survive daily and maybe one day we will be the most powerful tribe not second place" Chief said.

"Fath-arrg so c-cold when we reach sun land?" She said in a soft voice. "When we follow the star in two moons Arvane for now you are to young to worry about such things."

Arvane runs back in the cave and continues carving a rabbit. Arvane was smarter than most kids no one knows if it was just luck or a miracle even for five she learned her language before any kid." CRASH!

Arvane struggles to open her eyes and sees a man run towards her and grab her legs and pull her. NO! STOP!

Barely awake she tries to struggle out of the mans grip. FATHER! she screams. As she is being dragged she watches a man stab her father. HELP! STOP!

The man violently tosses her in a bag tied to the horse and ties it up. "Father..." she whispers. Then she starts loudly screaming at the top of her lungs then someone kicks the bag and the metal shoe crashes into her side.

"One more word or scream and you won't be lucky of having a beating heart." She went silent fear was rushing through her she was shaking from the freezing cold, pain in her side, and what was to arrive in the future. She felt the horse bolt to a stop and men talking to each other.

"Should we make a meal out of her?" One man said

"No, we should have her as a slave it's better she start young." Another said

"You idiots the priest wants her as a daughter to replace Libvia."

Everything went silent... then the bag plopped to the ground and sunshine came through the top of the bag.

"What is your name child." She stays silent. "Tell me your name or I will force it out of you." One of the men said. "Ar-Arvane"