~Prepare for war~

Arvane wakes up and heads downstairs, tons of guards knights and warriors are gathering weapons and armor on carriages and horses.

Arvane sits under the tree and looks for a way out she only has one day to find somewhere to hide.

The priest enters with a grand entrance and a scroll. "Young ones and old ones this scroll I have in my hand is a violent letter from the enemy kingdom I must read it maybe it will amp up your battle tactics." says the priest.

"Hello kingdom next door this is the king and your soon to be new king. Once I slay the head of your priest I will put my first born son in charge of your kingdom he is still young so good luck. We have tons of people to fight you have always been one to be a poor castle I would know I have spies inside. My son can pick any girl he wants to make queen so girls get ready.

Oh, and to the guards and knights and so on I will be happy to stab a sword right through your neck it would be my honor. Just know I am the best and will stay the best I know everyone in your castle by name and looks my son already picked his queen and if you let her leave somehow we will go looking for her and find her. You have been warned now prepare to die when a new sun will arise.

Everyone mumbles through the crowd some look and point at different women including Arvane. Nat sits by Arvane and says "Do you think we will really lose?"

"It's possible Nat for now we have to keep our heads held high to battle and you won't see me tomorrow I want to say goodbye now."

"WHAT, why?" Nat says.

"I must go Nat I never belonged here in the first place you will always be close to me keep this to always remind you I am by your side."

Arvane opens Nat's hand and drops a heart pendant. "Please Nat for me stay safe this war is going to be big."

"I can come with you Arvane and protect you."

"No Nat this is something I have to do alone."

Arvane gets up and walks away from Nat and mouths a I'm sorry.

Arvane stands by the carriage and examines it, one of the knights comes up to her.

"She's beautiful is she not tons of steel packed into a horse drawn wagon."

*Arvane giggles* I can agree with you on that one. "Are you nervous for war Mr.Knight?"

"The names Coda and not really I am ready to get hurt or even killed for my kingdom because that's what loyalty is."

"I wish you luck a thousand times from Rome to the tribes." Arvane says.

"Thanks kid, but the real question is are you afraid of the war?"

"I fear nothing not a spider nor a horse nor a big great war."

"Hey kid that's a good trait to have these days you might go far."

"You have no idea."

Arvane bows and runs to her room, I must pack before I go it would be bad to have no clothes or food. Arvane throws clothes, matches, a dagger, a music box, and the food she took from the kitchen.

All packed now I hide this bag and wait for my time to sneak away. Arvane looks at her bracelet.

"I love you father I will never forget or leave you remember how you said be strong well I am doing the strongest thing I can think of to make you proud I will make you proud. I miss you so much some days that I stay in my room and sob but one day I will be powerful for you I will change this world for you."

She stuffs the packed bag under her bed and bunches a ton of sheets around it.

This is all I need to keep going in this war in my head.