Chemicals..

Jokers pov:

I sat on the counters in our hide out while Harley layed on the couch watching tv.

I pressed call on my phone and it rang.

Hello?.. the voice said

"Hello Toxin I need some.. things.. from you"
I said with a laugh at the end.

How much money are we talking..? He asked.

"More then you could even think of" I said grinning.

What kind of chemicals do you desire..? He asked.

"Sleeping, Weakness , strength, and a funny one your choice what it will be" I said laughing

I'll be there in a few.. he said as he hung up.

"Harley I have a few little things that toxin is going to drop off I'm going to beat batsy this time I just know it.." I said putting my phone in my pocket as I played with my switch blade.

"Oh puddin that sounds wonderful can I take the freaks mask off? " She asked as she walked over to me and readjusted my bow.

"NO, I will take his mask off he's my bat not yours.." I muttered as one of my thugs walked through the door.

"Okay sorry puddin" she said.

"Joker toxin is here" he said. "I'm coming you idiots" I said leaving Harley at the counter.

I walked out of the warehouse and there was toxin with a box full of my Chemicals.

"The money Joker" he said, I grabbed the black sack next to one of my thugs and threw it at him "use the pink one on the dark knight.." he said as he disappeared into thin air.

I rolled my crate into the warehouse and used a crowbar to lift the lid off.

The lid dropped on the floor as everyone gathered around, I lifted the tubes full of my chemicals.

"Oh my" I was laughing all over the place.

"THESE ARE PERFECT" I shouted.

"Alright everybody back the fuck up NOW" I command, everyone got to the walls so I was in the middle of the warehouse with the crate.

I grabbed the green one labeled strength opened the lid and dropped it on the ground as the gas covered me.

I began to feel stronger, my muscles got bigger I lifted my shirt to see abbs start to form I felt powerful..

Batman's pov:

Alfred made us pancakes me and him sat down in the kitchen and ate.

"Thanks Al" I said as I put syrup on my pancakes. "It's not a problem Sir" he said.

"Do I have anything to attend to later?" I asked. "Yes you have a party to go to dont drink too much you have patrol tonight."

"Alfred I can drink as much as I want.." I mumbled shoving the last of my pancakes into my mouth.

I went upstairs to go train.

Sorry for the short chapter
Next chapter soon

word count: 480