what do you mean Someone else!?

Batmans pov:

It was late in the day I went to go take a shower before putting my white suit on.

After I walked down to Alfred, "hey about earlyer I was just joking I won't be drinking" I muttered butting up the buttons on my suit.

"It's fine sir but we must leave I'll meet you in the limo." He said walking off.

I looked into the small mirror on the wall and smoothed back a single piece of hair that stuck out.

I walked off locking the door.

I opened the limo door and entered shutting it behind me. I had Nightwing baby sit the kid.

But something just didn't feel right, there hasn't been any crime in a while so I was on edge..

Jokers pov:

I took the sleeping gas tube I was getting ready to attack the biggest party until Harley walked up to me she looked sad.

"What's wrong" I muttered in a slightly rude tone. "Okay well puddin I have to come clean.." she said.

"What did you do this time?"

"Well.. uhm I'm seeing someone else.." she said.

I sat the tube down on the counter and turned around quickly. "what do you mean someone else?" I said snarling.

"Ok I want to break up I'm seeing Poison ivy she's better and she doesn't treat me like trash" she said crossing her arms.

"And I put all the fucking pieces together, All your attention go's to that fucking bat your obsessed with him You don't give me any attention it's all for that bat were done I'm leaving" then she walked out..

"I DONT NEED YOU ANYWAY YOU WERE JUST HOLDING ME DOWN" I shouted back.

Ugh I've had enough of her fucking shit.

I spun back around and picked the tube up,
"boss the party has started" one guy said.

"Okay okay I'm coming just go"

There was going to be the richest people there from all around and the places was heavily guarded.. so I would sneak in with the help of my henchman and throw the gas down as well with my party tricks..

Harleys pov:

I stormed out of the ware house but I snuck something with me.. I snuck out that pink gas that was made for the bat.

Joker was an asshole so I took something he won't mind but I probably shouldn't open it untill I know what it does..

I skated off to the gardens, going down the road I seen a limo go pass me.

Inside was the billionaire Bruce Wayne, oh this was a sight.. he never comes out of his mansion.

I wonder what would happen if he took the gas instead of the dark knight.

I was just about to grabbed the back of the  limo untill he turned around, he spun around fast and said something to the driver.

They drove faster and I couldn't catch up with them so I slowed down coming to a stop.

No one ever sees Bruce out of the mansion unless he's going to an event, well I saw him at the bar once or twice..

I rolled down the side walk pushing people out the way. 

A few minutes later.

I was coming by the Arkham Prison and I seen a break out happening I seen Catwoman escaping out of the bars.

No sirens were going off nothing.

She had seen me and made her way to me as sneaky with out being caught by the security around the prison.

I grabbed her hand and we quickly went down the alley ways.

"Hey Quinn I was surprised to see you out here and all by yourself also where are we going?" She asked.

"Well I broke up with Mr J and we are going to The Gardens to see Ivy" I said as we cut a corner.

Bruce's pov (Batman):

I just seen Harley trying to grabbed the back of my limo but luckily I told Alfred to speed up and he did.

We made it to the Event and I stepped out of my limo, people crowed around the red ropes taking photos.

I walked up as a guy let me in, the place was full of people from around the world.

Billionaires, millionaires, there was a lot of people and they were all fancy dressed.

Most of the women had bushy big dresses like from old Disney movies.

I walked over to the fruit punch and alcohol was

I poured myself a glass of fruit punch, I spun around and there stood a women she didn't have a dress well she did but it was shorter then the others.

"Hi Brucey~" the women said with a smile.

"Uhm.. do I know you?" I asked, I was very uncomfortable at the moment.

"No but I know you~" she said giggling.

"Does anyone tell you how handsome you are?~" she said cressing my face.

I backed up a little. "Yes a lot actually.." I muttered.

"Oh well would you like to dance?" She asked.

"I'm not interested" I said as I walked off sipping my fruit punch.

"Rude" I heard her say.

I just sat down at the benches by the pool cause I didn't know anyone here and I had nothing to do.

I just sat and thought about jokers next move, what if he was plotting something for this party..

When I started thinking about jokers next move my thoughts went to his eyes and body. "Stop STOP STOP I SAID STOP"

I went back to planing what to do if joker crashed the party.

I couldn't help but think that my cheeks were a light tint of pink.

Why am I like this?

Like an hour later or somethin

I heard people started screaming I looked up and there was this blue gas that started to eat the whole place up almost submerging it.

It made it's way to me through the gas I could faintly see people fall to the ground.

I ran to the nearest exit and was able to make it out with 3 other people.

2 of them were both women and one of them was the horny bitch from earlier.

And the other one well she just looked like she didnt want to be at the event.

The 3rd person was a guy who was dressed fancy.

I led them to safety aswell with the crowd.

After the last person got to the other side of the road I herd Alfred call me, "sir cat woman escaped out of prison and problems are happening all over the city" he said whispering.

"Shit.." I seen the bat signal shine in the sky  I was in a tight spot if I left then people were going to think I was an asshole but if I changed into batman then they would all know.. and if batman aka me never showed up then we would have tons of problems..

Word count: 1165