Ep 1

POV-JIHOON
22/4/2017 - SATURDAY
I heard my alarm rings. I woke up frustrated about the sound of the alarm. It was Saturday, me and my family will be going to a trip to Busan. I was extremely excited.

I packed things that I want to bring, took a shower and change.
"Jihoon-ah, come down and eat breakfast!!", Lim Yuri (aka Mom) yelled.
I came down to the kitchen. Park Jeonghoon (aka Dad) was drinking coffee while reading the daily newspaper. Mom was cooking and my little brother Park Jeongwoo, was eating Mom's 'FAMOUS' omelette. No omelette can be as delicious as Mom's (probably all mom's cooking tbh). I sat down at the table and ate my omelette and some sausages.

"When will we go to Busan, Dad??",said Jeongwoo.

"Of course after we eat Park Jeongwoo duh", I said.

Mom and Dad laughed. My little brother whined. I made a silly face to him. Dad scolded me to not do that. Now, Jeongwoo is doing the silly I was doing again. I whined to Mom but she didn't care.

[TIMESKIP]

It is now 7.30pm. We are now driving to Busan, It has been awhile since I went to Busan. We were in the highway when I suddenly felt hungry, Jeongwoo too was hungry. Mom agreed to try find a fastfood restaurant nearby. Luckily, we found a McDonalds restaurant 3km away from us in the highway. Thank goodness, we were starving.

Dad was driving and suddenly the radio puts 'Bang Bang Bang' by Bigbang. It was quite loud but we kinda enjoyed lol.
There was a red traffic light so dad stopped the car for a while. Now it was green, Dad was driving while suddenly our car was flying in the air. Our car was upside-down.The car was half crushed. Jihoon's body was upside down. The family members were unconscious. Not long ago, came a couple calling the 911 about a car crashed.

[TIMESKIP]

Jihoon woke up to the sound of beep. His eyes were half woken. He tried to move himself but his head was hurting painfully.

"Wait what you woke up?! Doctor,doctor!!!"a nurse yelled for a doctor.

"So you woke up... thank goodness~".said a doctor.
"Hmm, what time is it...?"said Jihoon.

"It is 11.32am, kid~"said the doctor.

"Where is my family right now...?"said Jihoon sorrowfully.

"Don't worry they're coming soon at 12pm. Let's get u some check ups okay."said doctor.

[TIMESKIP TO 12.05PM]

After some check ups, he saw his family at the ward.

"Jihoon-ah!!!"said his mother while running towards him crying.

"M-mom..."Jihoon hugged his mother tightly. Dad and his lil brother also hugged him.

"I missssed u..."said Jeongwoo while crying seduk sedak(this is just how i make hiccups sound dont judge me pls😀).

They were having a goodtime until Jihoon knew that 3 months has passed since he gone coma.

So its currently July now which is a burning hot summer. From what he knows he will be discharge the next day after tomorrow which is Wednesday.

It's night time when he was about to go to sleep when he heard someone talking to him. He ignored since he taught its just his mind was dagdreaming (you know what I mean right here, its night but he is dreaming b4 his sleep🤡sorry yall) until a figure was infront of him.

The ghost was female. She was wearing a simple white dolly dress like this

Her face was not that pale and not that scary for her pretty face but she was glaring at Jihoon

Her face was not that pale and not that scary for her pretty face but she was glaring at Jihoon. Jihoon was kinda terrified.

"Uhh who are you??"said Jihoon.

"Well I am a person. Not really a person since I am a ghost. Not that I wanna scare you~"said the female ghost while rolling her eyes.

"Uhh- what do you mean?? U are a ghost???ha?"said Jihoon confuse while terrified.

"Ya-ya-yaa~ I'm kidding dude chill~"said that ghost trying to pretend she is sassy.

"Not u trying to be sassy~"chuckles Jihoon while doing sassy gestures.

They were talking for a few minutes until
"Uh Mr Park Jihoon who are you talking to it's 11.49pm right now. You should be sleeping."said a nurse.

"What do you mean I'm talking someone here she is here-wait where she go??"

"Just go to sleep Park Jihooni, its late night SLEEP "said the nurse giving a scold to the younger.

Jihoon was confused. He thought where she'd go??He went to sleep while thinking ablut those thoughts.Still he sleep soundly and comfortably.

______________________
NOTES:
This is my first fic I made idk when it will end just let my mind think for some ideas. I actually thought this should be a webtoon but I can't draw so I made this for my first TREASURE fic.

We kinda need 100M views for 'I LOVE YOU' BY TREASURE pls stream.'JIKJIN' too we need 100M views. We just need 2M per vidoes I mentioned.

This is such a short fic for first episode I actually want 1000 words per episode. But look what I'm doin, writing notes so it becomes 1000 words😌

Its still not 1000 words yet but I'm kinda satisfied with this bye.