Ep 2

[POV-AUTHOR]

[3 DAYS LATER]

8.35am

Jihoon got discharged today, the Park Family went home. When they got home, Mom made lunch for them to eat.

[TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME]

Jihoon was about to sleep when he heard someone whispering. He then heard someone calling for help.

"Psst... you can hear us right?"said the unknown.

Jihoon shivered, he tried going back to sleep but he still hear those things.

"Weh, please help us, we know you can hear us."

"Uhh, who are you??"....said Jihoon

Then Jihoon felt something cold, then he saw some figures staring at him. Their face were pale but not that scary. He got goosebumps.

"Uh-hh..... who are you? Why are you here in my house???"Jihoon stuttered

"We are ghosts:))"said a ghost who was wearing an old fashion flower dress face pale as snow.

"Please help us please we beg you..."said another ghost that looks like a slave in historical dramas and kneeling at the floor.

"Wh-y-y would I help you??!!"said Jihoon

"Well you really need to help us please."said another one that looks like a delivery man.

"Get lost!!" Said Jihoon screaming while covering himself with his blanket.

"Why are you screaming late at night Park Jihoon??!!"said Mom

"Who were you talking to??"said mom annoyed.

"Someone just whispered to me that I should help them... I'm scared"

"What in the-  ah don't bother just go to sleep okay Hoonie you just got discharged. Jeongwoo is sleeping already tomorrow you'llgot to school...<:))" said Mom while patting his head.

"B-but--" he was shut off with a '🤫' from his mom.

Mom turned off the lights, and there he is going to sleep. :)

[THE NEXT DAY]

Jihoon and Jeongwoo is going to school. They are now in the car going to school.

Jihoon is in his new school, so new friends. :)...

He is now walking with his new teacher. His shoulders were broad, he is quite a muscular man.

"You are new here right?:)"said the teacher.(That is such an obvious question)

"Uhh- yes my family just moved here..."said Jihoon to the teacher

It was awkward as hell. The teacher start the conversation again by

"You need to be careful sometimes, they are bullies here and there. They don't care if you're good looking, ugly, smart, stupid, rich, poor.....haih....."sighs the teacher.

Jihoon didn't know that a teacher will confidently say about that.

"Ok, you are now at your new class:)" said the teacher.

"CLASS STAND UP, GOOD MORNING MR KIM!!"

"Yeah yeah sit down yall. There is a new student who will be learning with you guys from now on. Come get in kiddo."

"Uhh-hh hi I'm Park Jihoon I just moved to this neighborhood... Nice to meet you guys, hope we'llbe good :)"

"Okay Jihoon-sshi. You can sit beside him over there."said the teacher.

Jihoon walked over towards the desk. He was greeted by a cheerful student.

"Hi! I'm Kim Junkyu, your new deskmate"

"Hi! Kim Junkyu, I hope you can teach me what I miss:)))"

"Ah Kim Junkyu, can you help him a tour around the school, he needs to be familiar with it:))"said Mr Kim.

"No problem Mr Kim;))"

[TIMESKIP TO RECESS]

"The cafeteria is between the school's shop and the library, the hall room is the building right next at the field, science lab is at first floor which is the seniors level and as usual the bathrooms is at the end of the corridor."Kim Junkyu explained.

"Okay I guess the tour is done lets EAT!!"said Jihoon.

"Woah-woah woah wait a minute, don't go to that corridor!"yelled Junkyu

"Why- ouch!!" Jihoon bumped to someone while running and fell.

"Ouchh... sorry..."Jihoon said holding his hand that's hurting.

"Woi, fckin b*stard  watch where you going!!"kicking his leg that was just cured from the accident.

"Ackh! It hurts woi!!!" Jihoon yelled.

"You dare to raise your voice to me?!" the student was about to hit Jihoon until-

"Ya- HA SEUNGWON!!! STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY!" Yelled a teacher.

"Aishh-" he ran away leaving jihoon on the floor.

"Ya- Park Jihoon are u okay???"said the teacher.

"Uhh, I'm okay OUCH"said Jihoon while holding his right leg.

"I think you should go to the infirmary Jihoon-ah..."said Junkyu.

"Uhh okay.."Jihoon tried to get up with the help of Junkyu.

"But I'm quite fine tho and it's my first day at school."said Jihoon

"Don't worry about that take care if your health first. HEALTH IS ALWAYS FIRST"said Junkyu.

"Fine"

The recess ended and he forgot that he still didn't eat yet.

He was hungry until he saw a girl giving him some bread.

"Here's for you" the girl gave the bread to Jihoon who was starving.

Jihoon of course didn't reject it, he was starving. He ate the red bean flavored bread. His stomach wasn't grownling anymore like a wolf.

The girl was wearing a plain white dolly dress that seem familiar. Jihoon looked at the face, it looked quite familiar. Then he realized it's the woman from before at the hospital.

"What u lookin at kid" the woman smirked at him staring like his scared.

"I got you somethin u want, now return the favor."she smirks

"What do you mean..?"Jihoon trembling for a moment.

"Help us ghost, you have a mission" she said.

"What mission?"

"Shhh- Someone will come to you by tomorrow. He'll help you know about this mission a bit." She explains

"Now go to sleep"

Jihoon now was unconscious or much as sleeping for the rest of the period.

NOTES:
--‐--------------------------
Sorry late update:)
I know how to plot the story I just need details yall:)