The More The Merrier

A clique was formed after some time. Not only was it just me, Bishop, Lisa, Tiny.
But now there was Johnnie, an all around nice guy with impeccable music taste. Phoenix, an outspoken girl who could talk at 200 mph about anything. Anita, a girl with a style all her own and a cool vibe to match. And Lincoln, a goofy yet charismatic guy that had quite the following on campus.

This was our little bunch, and we had great times together. I often look back and smile at the adolescence of it all. So young, so dumb, so free...
---
Bishop and I still hung out individually every now and then. Sometimes we went to parties together, along with Tiny.
One of my favorite moments was when he danced on me similarly to how a girl would dance on a guy at a party and it was the funniest thing. I remember laughing about it for days.
The clique hung out alot in either Johnnie or Lincoln's dorm room, which was always a good time.
One night we all watched "Candy Man" together and Bishop started talking about how the boys' dorm was haunted. This caused Tiny to completely leave the room and not return for awhile.
It was a great night.
---
I don't remember anything immediate, but I do know once Bishop met Lisa he had liked her.
By the time I had to leave college and wouldn't be returning for the second semester they were dating.
I remember being at home and getting FaceTime calls from them cuddled together in bed. I would coo at aww at the adorableness of it, and talk of how much I missed all of them.

The new year had come and things started changing pretty quickly. School had shut down and opened back up, people were moving out and moving in, and those hot August days were back. But I wasn't.

It was hard for me not being around my friends, but I found my ways of coping.
I also visited for birthdays whenever I was able to, which was always a good time.
The whole clique was in a group chat so everyone managed to keep in contact with each other.

But you can't have the good without the bad, there has to be an equal mix of both, and things definitely started to turn sour...