Confirmation

He approached me calmly, but closely.
His hands rested on my hips as he looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him.

"What are you doing B?"

He continued to look at me softly. Suddenly, he lifted me up to where I was laying flat on my back on his bed and he was hovering over me.

I started to laugh, not knowing all those conversations before I got there were serious. I assumed that Bishop was just joking about his interest in me wasn't really going to pursue it.

I was wrong. He pursued.

Giggling, I questioned him again. "Bishop, what are you doing?"

He nestled his face into my neck. "What do you mean?" he replied back innocently.

Smiling, I moved his face from my neck. I held his head between my hands, staring into his eyes.

I could tell he was serious, and that he wanted to try something.

Before anything could happen though, I looked at him and asked, "What about Lisa?"
I knew he probably talked to her as much as I did, if not more, and that they were on good terms. I wanted to hear some type of confirmation that this wasn't weird in anyway or going to result in something bad.

He shrugged in response.

I let that response confirm things for me, though it wasn't even a response looking back. But I let it be in that moment.

Before I knew it the clothes I had on were off and Bishop was penetrating me deep.

And I loved every second of it.