Dark's Tide

Odwin currently has only one arm since one was used to brainwash Odalia.

xxXxx

"This is so weird." Said Edric shivering

"I know, right?" Added Emira feeling very uncomfortable.

"Odwin." Said Amity feeling uncomfortable as well.

"I agree with your siblings." Added Alador feeling scared.

The whole Blight family stared uncomfortably at a single person, Odalia.

"*sob* I'm so sorry!" Said Odalia bursting into tears. "I'm such a horrible mother!"

"I just made her less of a jerk to everyone and more loving towards family. I even left her talent as a saleswoman. But i agree, this is very uncomfortable." Replied Odwin cringing at the sight.

Amity shook her head and approached Odwin.

"Look, Odwin, we can get used to mom later. Luz's in trouble!" Exclaimed Amity worriedly. "Kikimora is taking her to Belos!"

Odwin nodded and everyone took this as a sign and headed towards an airship docked nearby.

Odalia was a part of that everyone.

Amity quickly noticed this and glared at her mother. "No. YOU stay here."

"But-"

"This is ALL YOUR FAULT. SO STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME!" Amity snapped angrily.

Odalia flinched and stepped away from the ship. "I understand. I'm sorry." She said dejectedly.

Alador looked as if he needed to say something, but ultimately did nothing. However, two did step up.

Ed and Em got off the ship with big smiles on their faces.

"You guys go on ahead." Said Edric cheerfully.

"We'll stay here and keep her company." Added Emira cheerfully patting Odalia on the back.

Amity frowned at Odalia who was looking down at the ground in shame. Amity sighed and slowly nodded. Alador kept silent.

Then, with Odwin, Amity, Alador, Hunter, Gus, Willow and their palismen inside the ship, they all headed towards the skull of the titan.

And Odwin quickly drifted to sleep.

xxXxx

Odwin opened his eyes only to be met with an empty void and his dark counterpart sitting across from him.

"Something big is coming." Said the dark figure.

"Not surprising, this feels like a season finale." Replied Odwin calmly.

The dark figure went silent and shook his head. Prompting Odwin to ask.

"What is it?"

"Another tapestry appeared." Said the dark figure dejectedly. "I don't think this finale will end well."

"It's a Disney show, though. It has to have a happy ending." Said Odwin with a frown.

"Not completely happy...maybe...I DON'T KNOW! I'M SEVEN!"

"Can you show me?" Asked Odwin in a serious tone.

The dark figure nodded and gestured for Odwin to follow him. As he walked behind his shadow, something suddenly hit him on the back of the head.