A tattoo out of all places?!

Anubis: We got in the car and we uhm drove around in the car until seth spotted somewhere he wanted to go.... "huh- There!! I wanna go there!.." we looked at what he pointed at and it looked and it looked like he wanted a tattoo... we both looked at him a little nervous "uhm Uh A-Are you sure Cousin.. I mean Seth??" I looked at Horus Like he was crazy "What do you mean am I sure.. IM POSITIVE!" Horus flinched when he said that so we pulled over into the drive way and got out the car.. "What tattoo are you guy getting.." we looked at him and turned back around "Im not getting a tattoo seth" he looked at me then at Horus "I'm not either.." soon after that seth stopped walking a looked down with a smirk soon he made a sad face and we knew exactly what he was doing "That's not gonna work seth" he started to get mad then turned him legs into sand so now only Half of his body is sand and he went ahead of us so then Horus made his wings or falcon wings and followed behind seth "this is not fair.." so I brought people from the undead and made them into corps monsters and rode them to catch up with them which freaked everyone out that was on the sidewalk.

Horus pov: I look behind me to see the Anubis was catching up with us so I started to control the wind so he could stay back but once I made it in the shop I saw seth already talking to the person to give him a tattoo.. "yea and I have two more people getting a tattoo" we clearly told him we weren't getting a tattoo but since he does whatever I couldn't care less.. once Anubis finally made he hit me hard "Why would you make the wind current like that" I held my face and ignored him but once I turned around I seen seth pulling his pants down a bit so I ran over there but then Anubis pushed me and ran over there "SETH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He looked at anubis and rolled his eyes and used his sand to make me and Anubis tied to a chair so sand was wrapped around us while we where sitting down.. "Don't worry you dumbass I'm getting a tattoo on my lower back" be pointed at the spot where he was getting a tattoo so then he payed down on he belly then the tattoo artist started to gently touch his back.. "tch.." I turned around to see Anubis struggle to get out the sand and laughed at him "It is very easy to get out of this" he looked at me like I was annoying so then I started to argue with him for about 30 minutes and we didn't notice seth screaming..

Seth's POV:
"ACK OUCH OUCH OUCH" I said ouch repeatedly cause it felt like a million bees stinging me, I had a little bit of tears coming out my eye but I hid my face.. then I heard Anubis and Horus calling my name with a weary face "Ugh What do you want.." I sniffed and looked up at them and I should've never showed my face like this "SETH ARE YOU OK?!?!" They both screamed at me and I just laid back down and made the sand tighter around them..