A tattoo out of all places pt.2

Seth's pov:
It's been an hour and my tattoo is half way done and after screaming and crying my mind finally went blank and my tears where just dried out on my face... 30 minutes past and he is finally done and he let me go.. I let Horus go and I made him get a tattoo.. "uhm Seth I do wish not to get a tattoo.." I rolled my eyes "You don't have to get a noticeable one it can be small or whatever.." he soon agreed and he got my name in red on his arm.. "Tch dumbass" I looked down from embarrassment.. "uhhh Seth! Can I see the tattoo??" Anubis looked at me and I looked at him "yea whatever" I let him out the sand and pulled up my shirt and turned around.. he pulled me on his lap and bent my back down "Huh.. What in the hell are you doing" I turned red as he was examining my back and then he started to touch it.. I sat up and punched him in his face "you really think your funny well hahah I'm laughing my ass off.. DON'T. EVER.DO.IT.AGAIN" I glared at him as he frowned "Seth you are very mean." I rolled my eyes and waited for Horus and it's been about an hour and then it was Anubis turn..

•••TIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP•••
isis pov:
I was in my room with nepythys and we where just sitting up watching tv and crying at the same time "I can't believe.. He killed his own wife😭😭" I hugged her then our other roomies came in which was shu,Hathor, Nut, Geb and weird Orisis".. we quickly turn the tv of and wiped our faces and got up to greet them but all they had where happy looks on their faces.. "What's going on why are you so happy???" They started to shout out "We are having truth games at Ra's dorm!!" Me and isis rolled our eyes.. "We aren't going sorry".. Osiris
Looked at me and Nepythys and decided he was gonna stay to.. "Ughhhhh if the whole dorm doesn't come we can't go.. Pleeaaaassseeee" we walked away so they slumped down and followed behind..

••I only said that cause I won't be able to narrate them all so most of them won't go to the party••
Seth's pov:
I was laying down making sand figures fight but I got bored so I went to see what Horus was doing I knocked on his door twice and he was at the door in a zoom "Oh hey uhm Seth" he peeked out the door like he was hiding something "What's up with you let me in!" He looked at me and sighed "J, Just a second please" I crossed my arms and agreed to give him at least 5 minutes and I heard a lot of rambling so I just burst in but by time I did that it looked like he just stuffed everything in his closet.. "Uh I will be right back you want anything to drink" I nodded my head yes "But I'm I want a drink from the downstairs cafe.. It tastes better!" He nodded and took his leave.. I shot up and went to his closet to open it and a bunch of pictures of.. Me..?