Ch. 17

This chapter is dedicated to Selkis27

§∆×ΠΩ√♪|'~€¥¢¢↑′≠()\][✓™®©‰

(I've added everyone's look for the party at last. You guys might wanna check it first.)

Jongin is getting ready for the party. Previously Mr Zhang's secretary informed them that Mr Zhang is throwing a house warming party and he's invited including all of his employees. Jongin knew all of Mr Zhang's intentions. He deliberately invited all of the employees coz Kyungsoo is one of them. At first Jongin thought he would not tell Kyungsoo about this party. But he blunted out , so Kyungsoo got to know about it. He would have forbidden Kyungsoo to attend the party but he didn't. Coz what excuse he would have given to him.

Jongin went outside to his room when he saw Kyungsoo coming down. He really have that innocent visual. Jongin was so mesmerized that he didn't realize that he was staring.

Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim? Kyungsoo called out and Jongin snapped backed to reality.

I'm heading out now. Kyungsoo said.

Huh? To where?

Mr Zhang's party.

Alone?

Kyungsoo nodded.

Why?

Umm coz I always do. Kyungsoo stated it as if it was an universal truth.

Jongin blinked few times as he doesn't know what to say because Kyungsoo was right. It was Jongin who was acting abnormal.

No need. You're coming with me.

Huh??? But why???

Coz I said so. Now shut your mouth and get in the car.

Jongin started walking and Kyungsoo tagged with him.

In the car

What got into his mind? Weird. At first he doesn't want to be seen with me and now? Kyungsoo thought while fixing his looks.

What got into you? Why are you checking out yourself in every 5 mins?
Jongin asked because he was annoyed with Kyungsoo's acts.

We are going to the party. Kyungsoo looked confused.

So?

So I have to look decent.

Jongin just took a glance at Kyungsoo and didn't say anything.

Attention seeker wants to get rich people's attention, huh . He never tried to look palatable for me though. Jongin thought and pouted.

Jongin stopped the car because they reached at the destination. Kyungsoo got outside and started to walk inside without Jongin.

Where are you going? Jongin called out.

Umm.. inside.

I can see that. But why are you going without me? We came together, didn't we?

Kyungsoo wanted to say " You don't want to be seen with me and you don't even come near to me." But instead he said

There are many people. What will they think? Why did a mere employee came with his boss?

Jongin gave a blank expression.

I don't care. You came with me. So you'll enter with me too. Come on.
Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and dragged him inside.