-Chapter 3: The call of death-

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be busy for the next  few week's but I thought of an idea to continue this FINALLY!

This is by far the most dark chapter so watch out guys!

I wanted to get this out before Christmas and before my life becomes crammed with revision and tests so...

Also I don't know if how he acts is cannon so like Ig it's an au or something so like yea...

Anyway,
HOPE YOU ENJOY!

TW:
- Main character death
- H@nging
- Murder
- 'Insanity'
-The 'Egg' is mentioned once
And finally
- The class system (idk if this topic offends anyone so I'm putting it here)
_________________________________

~Ranbutler's Pov~

The evening came and went as quickly as it began. Yet another masquerade was commenced in the halls of the mansion and yet another load of dead bodies had yet to be buried. I never understood why Sir Billiam did this though I knew it was for the 'Egg'. Of course being infected by it had its certain effects. Like not being in control when you brutally murder someone for example.

The bodies were buried in the soil, left to degrade into the earth, the relatives of the victims becoming more suspicious by the day on why so many murders were happening in the walls. But as anything goes in the press, the people with the higher class get the say. And as such Sir Billiam was getting his way with his words, proving with 'evidence' that in fact no murders had taken place.  And they still kept returning with the justifications and evidence. It got to a point where I had to answer too some of these claims and they must have been desperate at that. I simply denied them and that would not appease them.

Eventually, Sir Billiam was tired of lying and admitted that I had caused the murders which was truthful but he twisted it to say it was of jealousy and of cold blood. Obviously a lie but they would not hear me.

I was deemed guilty and put to death by hanging. Lovely.

A few days passed and it seemed I was getting no where in my case. In turn I accepted the fate and instead focused on how stupid I had been to get myself in this predicament. If only I had just listened to my mother when she was on about 'serving the right master'.

(I swear to God do NOT take that out of context)

They led me to the stand in which my neck would be tied to a rope and the floor would lift, choking me to my death. 

I put on the rope.

The floor lifted.

I took my final breath.

My vision became black.

The last thing I saw was a smirk from Sir Billiam, watching from the crowd.

Another sacrifice.

Another human gone.

Another useless object thrown out after its uses had worn out and bored people.

Another murderer gone.

The world was a 'safer' place.

And yet the problem was not solved.

The manipulator still ran free and society hadn't even glanced in there way.

Many would join the grasp of death.

They would end up in there limbo, there prison for as long as I have been.

Hanging while the ghosts of the victims taunt me.

It will never end.

I will never be free.

Or will I?

I will be free.

I WILL BE FREE!

THEY CANNOT LEAVE ME HERE!

I will find a way.

I. Will. Find. A. Way.