Chapter 11

(Sapnap left)
|Dream pov|

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window and slowly start getting out of bed.
I was slightly alarmed because George wasn't in bed and he normally sleeps in, when he can.
I go downstairs and see george sitting on the couch watching toy story.(don't ask me what part)
I walk up to him and see the bags under his eyes.
"Everything alright georgie?"
He looks up at me and suddenly i can see tears welling up in his eyes.
And then he's just full on sobbing.
I quickly take him into my arms and rock us back and forth, trying to calm him.
After a few minutes of rocking and whispering sweet nothings into his ear his wails reduce to small sniffles and his face disconnects from my chest.

"Can you tell me what happened?"
He wipes a few of the tears remaining on his face and nods slowly.
"Well- i had a weally bawd dweam an- and den i go downstairs and watch movies cause didn wanna wake dada."
"Oh sweetheart, you can wake me whenever you need me, i will never be mad at you for that."
He nods again and we snuggle closer.
"You wanna take a small nap while i make breakfast?"i ask the sleepy little boy in my arms.
"Mhm"
I gently put him down, cover him with a fluffy blanket and make my way to the kitchen.
I decide to make some waffles, cause we haven't had them in a while and george likes them a lot.
I get out all the ingredients and the waffle iron and start making the waffles.

Just as im pouring the last bit of batter onto the waffle iron i hear someone walk into the kitchen.
"Hello there bug." I say as a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head drops onto my shoulder.
"Hewo."
"How old do you feel sugar?"
I turn around and lift his ching with my pointer finger.
He holds up four fingers, then switches to three.
"Between three and four?"
"Mhm"
"So i got a big boy with me, huh?"
He giggled."noooo i daddy's babyyy."
"Of course how silly of me"
I hear a click behind me and see that the light on the waffle iron turned green.
I get it out and put it in a plate with the other waffles.
We walk over to the living room and i put down the waffles.
"You can eat them with your hands bud."
"Mkay" he grabs a waffle and starts eating it while i put toy story back on for him to finish.

We just hung around for the rest of the day and watched some more movies.
When it hits nine pm i realise that i should probably put Georgie to bed.
"Darling?"
"Hm?"he looks over at me.
"I think it's my beautiful boy's bedtime."
"Okay." He gets up and makes grabby hands at me, which i take as a signal to pick him up.
I carry him upstairs and i tuck him in after changing him and brushing his teeth.
Just as im about to leave he grabs the hem of my shirt."can daddy stay pwease?"
"How could i say no to that face?"
I quickly get ready for bed and get under the covers with him.
He cuddles into my chest and we both fall asleep.