Chapter 2

My momma and I are at the hospital and the doctor said that they are still running test.

And I'm like...still fucking running test...they was running test 2 hours ago. I was so upset about my brother. Im sitting up praying and stuff singing just praying that God dont take my brother.

So about 10:00 I text bay and told him to meet me at the hospital and he said ok shorty...im ready to see my boo...mybe he can keep me calm and cooled because right now i am just out of it.

So about 20 minutes later my baby came walking threw the doors...

hey bay. I said

Are you ok. He said

No. I said

Well you know if you need me or anything...i got you. He said

I kissed him on the lips and hugged him with a tear coming out my eyee.

He wiped them from my eyes and said he's going to be ok baby.

Then my momma knew how up set i was so she told Jay to take me home with him.

I got in his car and he kissed my forehead and said that he was going to be ok and for me to stop worrying.

Then we was on our way to his house and his phone was ringing. It was his momma asking if everything ok.

Jay stayed a long way from downtown it took 2 hours. So now its almost 12 and we was at his house.

He said he was gone run me a hot bath so i went up to his room and layed on the bed.

He came and told me that my water was ready so I went and took my clothes off and got in.

I called jay if he wanted to get in and he said yeah.

So you know it was the right time to ask him about what college he's attending.

He got in smiling and shit and I blushed.

I bathe him and he bathe me and as he was bathing me I asked, so baby where you going to college.

He said either Southern University or USM or UCLA. I told him to go to UCLA because he already got a football scholarship.

So I just got up and kissed his lips and got up and dried off and he said baby I know you want me to go to Jackson State with you but if I go to UCLA I got a better chance of being in the NFL.

Baby I know... You can gone ahead and go I'll just half to go with you I guess.

He was smiling. I said boy just because I don't wanna be away from you that far and because I gotta watch you cause you think you slick.

He got out and dried off and said oh so you don't trust me...I said it's not about me not trusting you Jay it's because I wanna make sure that we don't fall apart I'm not good with a long distance relationship.

And he said bay I got you. If you made your decision about coming with me then imma take you with me. Then he kissed my lips and said lets go to bed.

So I got in bed and Jay put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and he kissed my cheek and said I love you baby... I said I love you too and we both fall asleep.