Chapter 41

I'm on my way to pick up Pj Auntie...I really don't like his Auntie...but his momma, Mrs.Teresa is coming too. Thank God. Maybe his auntie will be civil.

Mrs.Teresa can stay at the house but his auntie can't...Fuck that bitch. I cannot deal with her. Im bound to punch the fuck outta her but for my age imma be the bigger person and let her ass stay in the basement.

So we got home from the airport and momma Teresa and I was laughing up a storm. Me and momma Teresa been cool every since she knew me and Pj was messing around. He had his hoes back then now when we was in school and I had mines but I had knew that I wanted this man. We broke up because of his auntie though because we was too young to date and that she hated the fact that he was turning gay.

Trey: Goodnight everybody.

Everybody: Goodnight.

Jariyah was following me.

Jariyah: So what happened?

Trey: Nothing really the bitch didn't say nothing she was quiet the whole ride here.

Jariyah: Oh ok well goodnight boo.

Trey: Night boo.

I woke up feeling good...I went downstairs to go eat breakfast and everybody was up...even the crew.

Trey: Messy.

The crew started laughing.

Auntie Evelyn: Trey.

Trey: Evelyn.

Pj: Ok can we please stop with the hostility...please...God...yall act like five year olds...we are family now...act like it damn it.

When Pj said that he marched up stairs and slammed the door.

I don't know how imma get my self out of this one...ugh...why I gotta be the cause of everything.

Trey: See what you did. You always messing up something.

Auntie Evelyn: You always got him tied up under your wings...The boy can't even go out and fly with out you calling him every ten fucking minutes. To be honest I really don't know fucking why.

Trey: You are not gonna sit up here and disrespect me in my house.

Jariyah: HEYY!...Listen to yourselves. We suppose to be a family. Not sit up here and argue about nothing. It's not even relevant. Just stop.

When Jariyah said that I went up stairs to check on Pj but our bed room door was locked. I just started breathing heavy about to cry.

I grabbed my phone and keys still crying.

Im at the beach just letting the tears out. Just thinking how she put me through so much when I was little. It still hurts until this day.

Imma just hit the road and go to Mississippi and go home to see my granny...I miss her so much. Nah plane more quicker.

My plane landed and no one still doesn't know where I am and to be honest they have been blowing up my phone, but I don't care right now. I just wanna go see my granny because there's no loving better then your grandma loving.

I made it to grandma house and you could smell that good pecan pie baking... Her famous pecan pie is the best.