Undefiable

A/n: sorry the wait! also don't worry Tetsuya will gradually become less helpless and into the badass we all know he is!

Sweat rolled down the side of my face. "M-Master. C-Can we s-stop?" The teen infront of me let out a hearty chuckle at my weak form. "I'm sorry, Tetsuya." His lips swallowed up mine once more. A strained moan escaped my lips. I felt Akashi smirk into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my frail body. He pulled away for a moment to catch his breath. "You're getting too friendly with the enemy, Tetsuya." My whole body shook uncontrollably. "Remember who your enemy is." He turned away. I titled my head back and closed my eyes. The sounds of his fading footsteps echoed around the empty room. For some strange reason, the realization of being alone without Akashi was saddening.

How long was I here for? Im tired. Why does Akashi insist on me calling him Master? It scares me. Why does Akashi kiss me as punishment? My lips hurt.

Thoughts circled around my head like vultures circling prey. All these questions but no answers. A stray tear rolled down my cheek. Why am I so weak? My fists clenched at my sides. Defy him. Let me take over. Let me make you stronger. My eyes widened. That's right... He can make me stronger. Yes, that's right. A small smile pulled at my lips. A crackling sound erupted from the ceiling. "Oh, by the way. Tetsuya, if you're thinking about defying me, just remember our agreement." Akashi's voice filled the room for a short moment before silence returned. That's right...

My eyes scanned the faces of my teammates. Seriousness clouded their eyes. All focus was aimed at Akashi. "We are the Generation of Miracles. The strongest team in the country, maybe even the world. We are unbeatable. After middle school, we will all split up and battle against eachother to see who will come out on top." My eyes widened. No... I want us to be together as a team forever... "However, we will always be the Generation of Miracles. Once part of the team, always part of the team. Isn't that right, Tetsuya?" Their eyes turned to me. I gulped, "Y-Yes." He nodded. "We will all become stronger. We will all change. There is only one thing I wish for you all to follow. There is no defying me. Even after we split up. I will always be your leader."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for thinking about defying you, Akashi-kun." My voice was barely above a whisper, reassuring myself. I can become stronger by myself. A sliver of light entered the room. "I'll be releasing you now, Tetsuya. You've proven to me that you're still loyal to me." My eyes widened. "Thank you, Aka- I mean Master." A sly grin crept on to Akashi's face. "I see." He turned around and faced someone I couldn't see due to the wall but there. "Get him untied and release him, Daiki." Daiki? Aomine is here? The tan giant entered the room slowly and glared down at me with narrow eyes. "You're weak, Testu." I remained silent and allowed Aomine to unbind me.

The cold air whipped around me as I stumbled over my own two feet. "You're weak, Tetsu." Aomine's words circled around my mind. You don't have to remind me.. I clenched my fists at my sides and stopped walking. I looked up at the cloudy skies above me and mentally cursed the gloomy weather. "Kurokocchi!" The hyper high pitched voice filled my ears. "Kise-kun?" The blonde was practically sprinting towards me. "I'm sorry about earlier, you understand right? I had to! I was ordered to-" I cut him off. "I know, Kise-kun. It's not your fault you're spineless, carefree and childish." Kise looked taken aback. "Kurokocchi? What's wrong with you? You're not acting like yourself.." I mentally rolled my eyes but kept my usual blank stare. "I wonder why, Kise-kun. I totally wasn't kidnapped against my will or anything." He forced a laugh. "Kurokocchi, you said you understood." I looked him in the eye. "I understand that you were ordered to and that we have to obey Akashi-kun. I don't understand however why you're apologizing when it wasn't your fault." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Kurokocchi? You're attitude is kinda scaring me." I sighed and pivoted on my heel and continued to walk, without saying anything in reply. There's no use to try and explain something to someone who is so dense and stubborn like Kise.

I mused over the idea of disobeying Akashi in my mind. A smirk pulled at the corner of my lips as I elaborately planned out leaving him, being his slave wasn't part of the contract. I shook my head slowly, he would have me killed if I did that. The forced emotion drained from my face as my foot collided with an empty can on the road. Why am I so stupid? Why did I accept this dumb contract in the first place? My feet resisted my orders to walk forward, causing me to stop dead in my tracks. That's not the question I should be asking myself. I should be asking myself why I'm not fulfilling my duty as his servant. We made a contract for one sole purpose, why am I not working towards that? Why am I being weak? Can I have developed an attachment towards Seirin? The enemy? I shook my head violently to clear my mind of the fuzziness that clouded it. No. Even if I had developed an attachment, I can just sever the ties. A genuine smile pulled at my lips as my legs started to obey. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number of the target.

"Hello, Kagami-kun. I was wondering if I could hang out with you later today?"

A/n: since I wasn't updating I thought I'd just add on to this and end it. I'll put up a sequel later on.