Treat not so harmless

The wind caresses her face as she sat on the bike and took the road that would take her to work. The speed never failed to fascinate her, the adrenaline that flowed along her veins as if to imitate the rapid motion of the two wheels that darted on the cold asphalt that night, the images of the city of Seoul made of lights and shadows that flowed around her, painting an almost perfect picture of that eventful night, the wind that embraced her body, making the skin that met cold as ice... Usually that feeling wouldn't bother her, indeed she liked to feel face to face with the evening breeze, but that night was very different, the cheek was still sore from the slap received not an hour before and obviously the skin was more sensitive to the pungent contact of the air.

Arriving was not a problem but doing it in time for her turn was another matter, in fact the night was the moment in which the city of Seoul shone in all its beauty, the streets became more crowded than the day can ever be seen, young people began to live their lives at night among the great lights of a pub or a club, the wait at the traffic lights became longer and more frustrating having to wait for other vehicles in front of them to be awake and sober enough to restart when green shows... in short, although she hated to admit it, Ryujin arrived late.

As she entered through the back door of the club, the phone vibrated in her jacket pocket and when she took it off, she pulled it out, checked who it was, and didn't wait more than a second to answer.

<< Unniee, all day long I try t- >>

<< Yuna, everything is fine?? >>

<< Yes? Why, something happened unnie? >>

<< No, no... I just think it's strange that you call me at this time, you know I have a shift at work. You didn't come home, did you? >>

<< I am at Lia's, I already told you, why? >> She sighed of relief listening to the answer. Right now, she wanted her sister as far away from his uncle as possible.

<< Nothing, I thought you called me because you changed your mind. >>

<< Actually I wanted to talk about Yeji-Unnie... >>

<< Yeji? >>

<< Yes, because of today with Yeonjun. >>

<< Oh... >> Oh, yeah, she honestly didn't know how to answer her sister, why ask her when she was best friends with the direct concerned.

<< What happened unnie? >>

<< Didn't you talk to Yeji? >>

<< Yes, we tried, but she didn't say much... >>

<< Well, I don't think it's my decision to tell you what happened. >> It was the truth, she didn't know why the brunette hadn't told what had happened to her friends, but surely she had a reason.

<< Unniee, please, I'm just worried, that idiot won't stop making her life a living hell. >> Well, this had perhaps caught her attention more as she was climbing the stairs to reach the club.

<< Yeonjun? >>

<< Obviously, who could be the idiot if not him. >> She barely suppress a chuckle at that comment.

<< Honestly I don't know what they were arguing about... >> Although it might have seemed like a lie, in reality it seemed strange that behind those acid-filled words of the boy, the only reason was simple coffee, but she had no idea what the real fuse that had tunerd on that hatred was.

<< Did you happen to notice how Yeji was? I know she can't stand Yeonjun with all her might, but I also know that sometimes when they fight he's too hard with words and for how much she wants to hide it, Yeji-Unnie feels bad about it. >>