I Like Watching You Sleep

*Amila's pov*

I was on my bed, talking to Selene.I had on a sexy corset on for my pajamas.I feel more comfortable in them.

Me: "So, when are you coming by for a visit?"

Selene: "I am hoping to get there before Saturday.I might look for a house there, in Forks."

Me: "That's great!..You're really going to like Forks."

Selene: "Are there any cute guy's there?"

I laughed.

Me: "Yeah...Oh, guess what?"

Selene: "What? Did you find your mate?!"

Me: "Yes, I did."

Selene: "I knew it! What does he look like? Tell me everything! Is he Jock? Idie? Is he smart, I bet he is."

I smiled at her questions but I jumped when I felt my bed shift.I looked over and saw Edward,sitting on my bed, watching me.

Me: "Um..Selene, can I talk to you later?"

Selene: "Come on, we gotta talk boys.Are you being safe?"

I looked at the phone horrified,"Did she really just asked me that?" I thought.I hung up, then looked at Edward.I crawled closer to him, I smiled when I saw him look at my pajamas.

Me: "How did you get in here?"

He smiled.

Edward: "The window."

Me: "Do you do that a lot?"

Edward: "Well,just the past couple of months...I-I like watching you sleep.It's umm...It's kind of fascinating to me.But um I always want to try one thing."

I smirked at my guess that was in my head.

Me: "You want to test, to see how far we get.With our need to touch, don't you?"

He smiles and nods his head yes.Then he starts moving closer.

Edward: "Just stay very still."

I moved a little closer,it was hard to stop myself from jumping him.

Edward: "Don't move."

When he kissed me,he put a little tongue into it.lol.He kept pulling away then coming back,so I just got onto his lap and kissed him.I loved it when he grunted softly, after I pulled his hair.He pushed me onto the bed, while I pulled him down with me.We went back to kissing,we were addicted to our tongues together.He was on top of me,he also started touching my ass.I couldn't help but moan, and that drove him crazy.But I knew we had to stop, so I pulled his face to mine so we can look at each other.

Me: "As much as I want to go further, we have to stop.Because I know you are more into traditional time.I know you want to wait until marriage, so do I."

He chuckles then nods his head.We both sit up.

Me: "You might want to try and stay away from me next week though."

Edward: "Why?"

Me: "Because I will be in heat then."

Edward: "For a whole week?!"

I smiled sadly.

Me: "If you came over then,I probably won't have enough strength to stop us."

Edward: "I'll try but I can't promise anything."

I laughed,then snuggled into his right side.We talked until I fell asleep.