Happy Ending

*Amila's pov*

Everyone stood there shocked at what just happened.

???: "You started the party without us."

Everyone looked were the voice came from, and there walking out of the forest was Alice and Jasper.

Alice: "I have evidence that the children won't be a threat to our kind...here let me show you."

Aro takes her hand while I walks over to Edward. After a few minutes Aro lets go of Alice's hand then looks at us. I look at Edward and see he is smiling.

Alice: "Now you know. That's your future, unless you decide on another course."

Aro looked like he was deciding on what to do. But then his brother spoke up.

Caius: "We can't take any risk. The children still pose a threat."

I looked at Edward.

Edward: "What if they were concealed from the human world. Could we leave in peace?"

Caius: "Yes, but that can not be known."

Edward: "Actually, it can."

I looked at him with a confused face then looked at Alice. I looked to the woods when I heard footsteps. A man and two women walked until got to Aro.

Alice: "I have been searching for my own witnesses. In the tribes of Brazil."

Caius: "We have enough witnesses!"

Aro: "Let him speak brother."

Man: "I am Naul. I am half human half vampire. And my twin sister, Netty. She is half vampire half werewolf, like the children. A vampire came and seduced our mom, who died giving birth to us. Netty was looked ten when she got bitten by a werewolf. Our aunt Mulan raised us as her own. Netty made her immortal."

I couldn't help but ask.

Me: "How old are you?"

They look at us.

Netty: "150 years."

Aro: "And your diet?"

Netty: "Blood, human food. We can survive on ether."

Marcus: "These children are much like us."

Caius: "Regardless they have been consulting with werewolves, our natural enemy."

Aro looks at him and shakes his head no. He then turns to his witnesses.

Aro: "My friends. There is no danger here. We will not fight, today."

They ran away but Aro looked at me and Alice.

Aro: "Such a prize."

Then he left. I squealed when Edward pulled me into a kiss. We all ran back to the house to say goodbye to our friends. Then I got changed into something bright, even though I don't like bright colors in my clothes. I put on a yellow dress meanly because my daughters picked it out.

 I put on a yellow dress meanly because my daughters picked it out

Then me and Edward took the kids to our special place. We watched our kid's run around the field smiling, I looked at Edward.

Me: "I love you."

Edward: "I love you too."

I kissed him but stopped when we got tackled by our kids. We laughed then started chasing them around.