Chapter 7/Familiar Forest/Getting Familiars

Scene: L/N Residence, Training Room
"We see Y/N and the others as they were in the Training Room of the L/N House as Y/N was training with Issei as they were both standing in front of each other with his Ziku Drivers already out as the others were watching them train."
Y/N: You ready, Issei?
Issei: *nods* You know I am.
Y/N: Then, let's get this training started. *activates his Zi-O Ridewatch *
Zi-O Ridewatch: Zi-O!
"He then put their Ridewatch into his Driver as they pressed the button on top of it as he then took his stance."
Y/N: Henshin!
"Y/N then made his Drivers spin as his transformation starts."
Ziku Driver: Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Zi-O: Let's see if you can handle close combat

Zi-O: Let's see if you can handle close combat. *runs towards Issei as they began to train*
"Zi-O and Issei both exchange punches as the others were watching them."
Aika: Wow, I didn't know that Issei was this strong.
Akeno: Well, Y/N-kun has been training him with Woz, so that may have a role in it.
Katase: Yeah, that's true.
"Zi-O then punches Issei in his gut as he skidded a few meters away from him."
Issei: *recovering from the punch* Nice punch.
Zi-O: Thanks, but you haven't seen anything yet. Time for me to get a little serious. *pulls out his Ex-Aid Ridewatch and activates it*
Ex-Aid Ridewatch: Ex-Aid!
Issei: You're getting serious? Well, then, me too. Boosted Gear! *summons his Boosted Gear*
Boosted Gear (Ddraig): <Boost!>
"Issei then began to boost his power as Zi-O put his Ex-Aid Ridewatch into his Driver as he then presses the button on top of it and made his Driver spin as his Ex-Aid armor appeared in front of him and equipped itself onto Zi-O."
Ziku Driver: Armor Time! ^Electronic Music^ Level Up! Ex-Aid!

Zi-O: I'm going to clear this stage with no continues!Boosted Gear (Ddraig):<Boost!>"Zi-O and Issei then ran towards each other as they're fists then clashed creating a small shockwave

Boosted Gear (Ddraig):<Boost!>
"Zi-O and Issei then ran towards each other as they're fists then clashed creating a small shockwave."
Daisuke: That was a really good punch.
Asia: Issei-san has been keeping up with Y/N-san this entire time.
Woz: Yes, Issei-sama has become more powerful than he was back then. But, he still isn't nearly as powerful as Waga Maou if he gets really serious.
Sona: *nods* I agree, since Honey is really powerful.
Rias: Yeah, he even sparred one on one with Onii-sama whenever he came to train with Y/N and they would always end up with a tie, but after Honey's 11th Birthday, he beat Onii-sama using his Kuuga armor.
Murayama: That would be a very interesting fight to see. Two Satans fighting against each other one being the Satan Lucifer-sama and the other one being the Demon King of Time and Space.
Kiba: *to Daisuke* Have you fought against Sirzechs Lucifer-sama as well, Daisuke-kun?
Daisuke: *nods* Yeah, I have as well, but I struggled a little more than Y/N, but I eventually beat him with my Revive forms.
Katase: Revive forms? Are those your more powerful forms?
Daisuke: *nods* Yeah, they are. My stronger forms are my Revive forms and also my Geiz Majesty form. Y/N's much stronger forms are his Zi-O II form, his Grand Zi-O form, his Ohma Zi-O form and his Zi-O Ohma form.
Koneko: Zi-O Ohma? What's that, Daisuke-senpai?
Woz: Let me explain that. Zi-O Ohma is the name of Waga Maou's strongest form that he gains when he uses his Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch.
Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Asia, Murayama, Katase and Aika: There's an Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch?!
Kinue: Yes, there is. It took Y/N just a few hours to master that form, because he told us that it felt just like his Ohma Zi-O form.
Kiba: If his Ohma Zi-O form is powerful enough to give him dominion over time and space, I'm a little scared to find out how powerful his Zi-O Ohma form really is.
Koharu: I feel the same way as you Kiba, since knowing Y/N-kun it's that he always surprises us with his power.
Rias: *giggles* But, that's just who he is.
Sona: *smiles and giggles as well* I agree.
"Then they all looked back at Y/N and Issei and they saw that Issei was panting a little as Zi-O took off his Ex-Aid Ridewatch as his Ex-Aid armor then disappears."
Issei: *panting a little* Damn, I keep forgetting how tough your armor is.
Zi-O: Well, nonetheless you were still able to match one of my armored forms, now let's see if you can handle the power of another Red Dragon. *pulls out his Saber Ridewatch and activates it as this surprised everyone*
Saber Ridewatch: Saber!
Sona: *wide eyed* No way...
Rias: *surprised* That's!
Koharu: The Saber Ridewatch! But, that's a Reiwa Rider and not a Heisei Rider. He also has the powers of the Reiwa Riders as well?!
Daisuke, Kinue, Ayumi and Woz: He is also the King of All Kamen Riders, don't forget about that.
Akeno: I guess your right. I guess we kinda forgot about that... *giggles nervously*
Katase: It must've slipped our minds...
"Zi-O then put his Saber Ridewatch into his Driver as he presses the button on top of it as he then made his Driver spin as his Saber armor appeared in front of him and equipped itself onto Zi-O."
Ziku Driver: Armor Time! ^Electronic Music^ Unsheathe The Flame! Saber!