Chapter 8/The Fried Chicken/The King's True Power

Scene: L/N Residence, Y/N's Room
"We see Y/N as he just woke up from sleeping. He was greeted by his two fiances Rias and Sona along with one of his girlfriends, Asia hugging him while they were still asleep."
Y/N: *looking at the sleeping faces of Rias, Sona and Asia* 'They look so adorable sleeping soundly like this. But, sadly I have to wake them up, because we still have school.' *he then kisses his fiances and Asia's lips as they were woken up by his gentle kissing*
"Rias, Sona and Asia opened their eyes as they were greeted by the smiling face of their lover."
Y/N: Good Morning, my beautiful and adorable girls.
Rias, Sona and Asia: Good Morning, Honey!/Darling! *kisses Y/N as he kisses them back*
Y/N: Are you girls hungry? I'll make us breakfast if you are.
Rias: That would be great, Honey. Thank you.
Y/N: All right, let's go downstairs. *Rias, Sona and Asia all nodded as they then went downstairs holding onto Y/N*

Scene Change: L/N Residence, Kitchen
"We see Y/N along with Rias, Sona and Asia enter the kitchen and when they did they saw that Kinue was already there and about to cook their breakfast. Kinue also notices them as she greets them as they greet her back."
Kinue: Good Morning, you 4.
Y/N: Morning, Mom.
Asia: Good Morning, Mother.
Rias and Sona: Good Morning to you as well, Aunt Kinue.
Y/N: So, what are you cooking for breakfast today, Mom?
Kinue: Well, I'm making Ayumi's favorite, pancakes.
Y/N: Ah, I kinda had the feeling to cook pancakes earlier, so I guess this was why.
Kinue: Well, you can help me make the pancakes if you want.
Y/N: *nods* Sure, Mom. I'll be glad to.
"They then started cooking their breakfast as Rias, Sona and Asia all sat down around the dining table."
Asia: *to Rias and Sona* Hey, uh, Buchou, Kai-chou?
Rias: Yes, Asia?
Sona: What is it?
Asia: Well, I just wanted to ask you two this, since you two knew Y/N-san, the longest.
Sona: Well, what is it, Asia?
Asia: H-Have you seen Y/N-san and Daisuke-san's stronger forms?
Rias: Well, it depends on which one of their stronger forms your mentioning.
Sona: Why did you want to know about their stronger forms, Asia?
Asia: Well, I heard Murayama-san, Katase-san and Kiryuu-san talking about it in the clubhouse yesterday and I got curious.
Rias: Well, the other forms of Zi-O that we have already seen are his Armored forms minus the Zero-One and Saber armored forms, since we have only seen those two recently, his Zi-O II form and his Ohma Zi-O form.
Sona: Other than that we haven't seen his other forms, since me and Rias had been busy looking for members for our peerages, while Honey, Daisuke and Woz had gone training for a few years, so we weren't able to know about the other forms that Honey unlocked during that time. But, we were always updated on his whereabouts, since our parents and siblings made sure to know how they were doing for us. *looks at Y/N* Hey, Honey? What are the other forms that you have that we don't know about?
Y/N: *to Sona* Well, I have my Zi-O Trinity form, which in that form makes Daisuke and Woz fuse together with me and combine our powers together, but we also share control over that form. Then, there's my Grand Zi-O form which allows me to use the powers of all the Primary Heisei Riders from Kuuga to Zi-O. And last but definitely not the least, I have my Zi-O Ohma form, which I gain access to when I use the Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch. *pours the pancake batter into the frying pan*
Asia: Can I see what you're Zi-O II form looks like, Y/N-san?
Y/N: Sure, let me just summon my Ziku Driver first. *summons his Ziku Driver as it appeared on his waist*
Ziku Driver: Ziku Driver!
"Y/N then pulls out his Zi-O II Ridewatch and activates it."
Zi-O II Ridewatch: Zi-O II!
"Y/N turns the crown of the Zi-O II Ridewatch up as the Ridewatch then split into two Ridewatches."
Zi-O II Ridewatch: Zi-O!
"He then puts the two Ridewatches into his Driver as he then presses the button on top of his Driver as he then took his transformation stance."
Y/N: Henshin! *he then made his Driver spin as he returned to his original position as his transformation starts*