1

Yn pov;

"No mom! I did it I graduated when I thought I never would!" I said "yn you know your smart!" Cassie said "you only have to say that bc your my mom!" I said "yn yk I'm not saying that! Now your brother is so excited for you to meet his gf!" Cassie said "I'm going to watch tv in my room" I said "let me guess legacies?!" Cassie asked "yes!" I said "dear god, you watch that show all the time!" Cassie said "ya bc it's my happy place! I forget that I'm different from you and Sofia and jack and Ryan!" I said stomping back upstairs I was watching legacies for about 2 hours when my mom called me down stairs my dad left us when I was only 3, I walk down the stairs and when I look up I see jacks gf I thought I was seeing things but I wasn't "yn this is my gf Danielle, Danielle rose Russell" jack said "ik who she is idiot!" I said "right" jack said "you must be yn, jack has told me a lot about you, you watch legacies right?" Danielle said "um ya" I said she smiles and nods we all sit down at the dinner table we all start eating I grab my phone my friends where texting me "mom how do you spell hospital" I asked "H-O-S-P-I-t-A-L" Cassie said I see Danielle looking at jack "um she has trouble with math, reading, spelling and everything in school and others" jack said Danielle nods and smiles at me I put my fork down and went to my room why didn't jack tell me! He knows I have a crush on Danielle! I mean I never thought I would meet her but still!