1.

Your point of view

Finally the year of me. Aka Junior year. Of course I don't really spend my time working on my studies because I know I'm getting a full ride for collage. 

Sophomore year was a flop. I got kicked of the cheerleading team for a month because I wasn't showing my spirit to the whole team. I really don't know what that was about. 

Of course every year I have to bring my fit game though the roof, like I always do. But Nick has amazing fits as well. 

Oh speaking of Nick he is my best friend. Also Matt Sturniolo. They are triplets! Cool right? You may be wondering, wait why did you only mention two boys? Because I'm not friends with the third brother. 

Chris Sturniolo. It was sixth grade a for some reason he just hated me. For NO REASON! He bullied me throughout middle school until eight grade. I met his brothers and they were and are SO nice, way nicer then Chris. Then it became war against Chris and I. I make fun of him and he makes fun of me. Its a cycle. 

Back to me getting kicked off the cheerleading team for a month. I supposedly wasn't showing my spirit to the whole team by yelling at Chris at one of his games. We have no football team here because it is to dangerous. So the cheerleaders have to cheer for the lacrosse players. 

I finally found a great fit. I rush downstairs to see my mother gone. No note, no nothing. Per usual. 

I swing my backpack around both of my shoulders and grab out my phone from my pocket. 

Me: yo matt u almost here!?

mattyb: I'm omy

Me: okay honk when you are here 

read

As you can tell it is definitely awkward for me to be friends with Nick and Matt. 

HONK HONK! 

I open my front door. I put my car keys and my keys to the house in my pocket. I know, I can drive, I'm just scared to I'm nervous I will crash.

I run up to the door and bang on the window as a joke. The seating arrangement has always been the same. Matt driving, Chris was shotgun, Nick was sitting in the back and so was I.   

"Good morning everyone, thanks Matt for picking me up." I smile 

"No problem." Matt says 

"Nick, your fit is amazing!" I say 

"Thank you, so is yours!" Nick smiled 

"My fit fucking rules." Chris said so proudly

"Pft." I laugh 

"What are you laughing at?" Chris turns to make eye contact with me

'You." I put my finger in his face

He turns around.

"Matt, tryouts are tomorrow, we have a bunch of new comers." Chris scrolled though his phone 

"I know, I'm excited." Matt smiled 

"You better show me your school spirit this year." Chris smirked

I flip him off. 

"Finally we are here!" Nick claps 

"Okay meet you guys at lunch if you guys aren't in any of my classes alright?" I ask