3.

Chris point of view 

Saturday

Weekends actually are the death of me, y'know why? Because I never have plans with anyone.

I woke up early. I decided to take a run because I need to get excessive for the season. I jog around the block passing Yns house more then a few times. Until I saw no car in the garage our outside of it. 

I decided to go a little closer to the window to see if she was actually in the house. 

AN: YES IM SUPPOSE TO MAKE THIS CREEPY LMAO, ITS FOR THE PLOT

Then I saw her. She had her pjs on. I stepped back. Shit I stepped on a stick and the window is open. 

Fuck. 

Then she faced my window. Shit, I duck. Hopefully she didn't see me. 

She runs to the window.

She did see me.

She peers over the window to see my ducking from her. 

She had her pjs on but she had my sweatshirt on. 

"YOU CREEP!" she shrieked 

"I can explain, I assure you." I say 

"Okay then explain to me why you were spying on me?" She says 

"I was taking a jog around the neighborhood and I happen to pass your house. I was confused that there was not cars in the driveway, I was wondering if you were home. That's all." I explain 

"Fine, just go home." She yawns 

"Just don't tell Nick or Matt what happened." I say 

"Mhm." She flips me off 

 I just couldn't help that fact that she was still wearing my sweatshirt.

I quickly run home. 

I run back into the house seeing the whole family up. Waffles were being made. Nick and Matt were chatting. I was sweaty. 

"Hey whats good?" I ask the boys 

"I'm tired." Nick yawns 

"So you went on a run?" Matt asks me

"Uh, yeah." I say stuffing a chill waffle in my mouth

"Your disgusting, we are doing something with Y

today." Nick says 

"And what is that?" I ask 

"Mini golf." Matt smiles 

"Go, get dressed." Nick says 

I get dressed and check the time. Its 10:30. I run downstairs and pop my blazers on. Nick and Matt were already ready. I really didn't want to go because I wanted to chill for now but no. 

I hopped in the car and the car ride was short. We got to Y

's house and she came though her front door. She walked over to the car and sat down next to Nick. Here eyes went straight to me. 

"Hey guys." she smiled 

"Hey." Matt says 

She talked about her morning, luckily she didn't being up me seeing her this morning. 

We finally got to mini golf. Y

INSISTED that she pays for every one but Matt said no. She looked upset by that, whatever. 

"ill have green!" I say 

We got our equipment and went to the first hole. 

We finished the mini golf and it was fun. Well I had fun. Y

said that we should all get something to eat. I was really nervous that Y

and I would get in a fight. 

Luckily we ate lunch and we were good. She kept looking at me and then looking down at my sweatshirt. Her hood was always up as well.

She yawned multiple times when I was with her today. She didn't like the happiest either. I really thought nothing of it though. She looked upset. She barely touched her food while we went to eat. 

All I could think of is my sweatshirt, not that it means anything. 

I was still nervous that me and her were going to get in a fight today. Wait didn't. We spent the whole day and not talking to each other. Yet again I thought nothing of it.

We drop her off at our house. Then we go back to our house I put my PJ's on. I check my phone and do nothing because I'm so bored. 

I look through my photos that I took today and decide to post the one of me mini golfing.

298 likes

298 likes.                           35 comments 

MINI GOLF!

mattsturniolo: very handsome man

>not not bad urself

nicksturniolo: hello! 

>hey

oliviamarcus: HANSOME

>😍

I decide to take a rest cause there's nothing better to do. I end up falling asleep. 

❤That was a quick chatter I know I'm sorry. I love you hope you're having a good day.❤