my blood of the covenant

Paul and I shot daggers across the table at each other with our eyes. He was holding the gold cup they drank from at communion so tightly his knuckles were white. My chest was heaving with unshed anger.

He took a deep breath.

"Will you just take the damn communion, Y/n." His voice was dripping with vicious unhappiness. You knew Father Paul was really angry when he started cursing.

"How many fucking times am I gonna have to say no till you get it in your head, Paul." I seethed out his name like it was curse word. My voice was rising without my control, my hands clenched by my sides.

He slammed the cup down so hard to the table separating us that I startled a bit. I saw a flicker of apology in his eyes before it returned to anger.

"It's just communion. I don't understand why you are so adamant about not just drinking the wine." His voice had gained traction, basically yelling at this point.

"If it's 'just communion' why are you so adamant about me drinking it," my arms were gesturing wildly, trying to get my point across, "you know I'm not Christian, what good is it gonna be for me to drink the fucking wine!"

I was at my wits end with this man. I could understand, could deal, with his constant religious angst, so long as he didn't try to involve me. Which he hadn't done. Till now.

"You're not making any sense, Paul. If you want me to take communion so bad, at least give me a damn reason!"

He stared at me with wide eyes after my outburst. One of his hands pushed back a few strands of hair that had fallen in his face in the duration of our fight. He breathed a deep breath and exhaled with his eyes closed.

"I know, I know you don't understand. I understand that's frustrating, my dear, and you don't understand how badly I want to explain it to you, but I can't. One day, I will explain it to you in perfect detail, but right now I can't, so can't you just trust me. I'm not trying to convert you, I just want- need to bless you with this. So, can you just trust me? I just need a little trust, please."

All his words tumbled out and kept going, almost all in one breath. The whole time his eyes never left mine, and I could see his sincerity in them. They were pleading. I hadn't taken communion since I was little and still in church, but I supposed, since it was apparently so important to him, I could do it this once. I mean, he was practically begging and it was just wine.

"Alright," I sighed out, watching how Paul's eyes lit up, "Just this once, though." I gave him a pointed look that he probably didn't see through all his weird excitement.

Paul grabbed the cup and almost ran towards me. I giggled at him as he gripped the back of my head with one eager hand and brought the goblet of wine to my lips with the other. I hoped the blood of Christ wouldn't burn a hole through my stomach.

"Blood of Christ."

"Amen." And then my mouth was flooded with wine, sweetly curling around my tongue and leaving a weirdly coppery aftertaste.

Once the cup had been drained and my head released from Father's grip, Paul looked at me with eyes singing with joy. He breathed such deep, relieving sigh, it almost made me suspicious of the weird Christian wine, but I couldn't think about that because he had just dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Paul- What?" I choked out.

His nose nuzzled my thighs through my thin dress, both of his hands gripped my hips, keeping me in place while he left lingering kisses all over the front of my hips and thighs.

My hands were raised awkwardly by my sides. Paul had never acted like this before, groveling beneath me.

"You're so good," he let out a breath and the heat hit me right on the cunt, "so so good. Putting your trust in me. So sweet."

Paul looked up at me, the light behind my head shining and creating a halo. He breathed out a shaky breath.

"An angel. My angel."

I  sucked in a breath of air when his hands pushed the hem of my dress to show my panties. He planted a kiss right to the center of my cunt and I shuddered a bit, growing wet at the way he gripped the skin of my hips possessively.

I moaned as he started licking at my pussy through the cotton, sucking and leaving a wet patch right on the front. His mouth left me for a second to push the underwear down, but then it was right back on me, eating like a starved man.

I whimpered like a bitch in heat as his tongue swirled bruising circles around my clit. My hands finally caught up and they tangled in his black, wavy hair.

His hands left my hips to stroke up and down my thighs, making me squirm where I was standing. His tongue licked a filthy stripe up the entire length of my cunt before sucking on my clit. I gripped his hair a little tighter and he moaned, the vibrations sending a chill up my spine and sending me impossibly closer to the edge.

"My gorgeous angel." He managed to breath out between sucks and licks and it was the end of me.

I came hard, pulling on his sexy hair, almost screaming. I almost dropped to the ground with the force of it, but Paul held me up and kept his face in between my legs until I was so over sensitive I was begging him to stop. 

He shot up and gave me a passionate kiss that made my toes girl. I ran a hand up the thigh of his jeans, intent on returning the favor, to find he wasn't even hard. I pulled back from the kiss with my eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"I kinda already- ya know." His cheeks were red.

"You came just from eating me out?" My jaw was dropped.

He gave a short, embarrassed nod, looking away. I grabbed his face between my hands.

"That is so fucking sexy."

He kissed me hard again, confidence restored, pushing me hard up against the table. The communion cup fell off with a light clatter, rolling away on the floor, long forgotten.

—————————————————————————

Someone needs to force me to write the ideas I have for this book down. I think them and then say "I'm not gonna forget that" and then take a guess on who forgets it. Kinda thinking about writing some Riley x Paul shit but maybe in a dif book idk. I just have some fun ideas for them as well. Please let me know if you liked it ! I crave validation!!!