hail mary

You never knew what the pews looked like from up on the alter till now. You never knew carpet could hurt your knees as much as it did now.

Father Paul's cock slid in and out of you with reckless abandon. You were almost choking on your own moans, pliant in his hands, hands that were gripping your upper arms to make your back arch while he fucked you.

"I don't hear you." Hot breath ghosted on your ear, sending a delightful shiver down your back. His lips skidded over your bare neck.

You swallowed down a whimper.

"Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name," you couldn't keep the whining desperation out of your voice when you said it. You racked your brain for the next words, but all that came to mind was the burning grip Father Paul's fingers had on you.

A sharp slap on your ass made your pussy clench around his cock, hitting you just right every time.

"Keep going." Was all he said in that deep voice, hand resting on the ass cheek he just slapped.

"I don't- I don't remember!" You sobbed out, knees shaking with each thrust.

The hot breath was back on your ear. A bite.
"Thy kingdom come."

His hands were gripping your tits now, one with his rosary in it, the cross digging into your skin and leaving an indent.

"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive- oh fuck."

His hand was gripping your hair in a second, ripping your head back so far you could see his face if you turned your eyes.

"I don't believe that's part of the prayer, is it?"

You whimpered, his pounding in your cunt was relentless.

Another smack on the ass that made you sob.

"Is it?"

"No, no it's not Father." You drawled out as best you could.

"That's right," his voice was coated with venom, "keep going. As we forgive those who trespass." His mouth found your neck and sucked and bit, leaving marks no doubt.

You sucked in a broken breath. "And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Hail Mary, full of grace."

"Amen."  He flipped you around so you were lying on your back beneath him, his hands finding your wrists and pinning them down, his hips never losing pace.

"Such a good girl for me," his voice was dripping condescension like honey, "You wanna cum for me, good girl?"

You nodded frantically, shame and something delicious pulling in your belly, coiling tight and ready to snap.

"Do it."

That was all it took. Your legs shook as wave after wave of pleasure hit you all at once, Father Paul's hands tightening painfully around your wrists as he came inside you. He collapsed on you for moment before pulling out and rolling off you. He reached out a hand and pulled you up to your feet.

"I think next time we should do the prayer to Saint Joseph." 

—————————————————————————

I could've written this so much better and yet I didn't. I think I'm going to give it some serious editing when I have the time so if it changes do not be surprised.