Bio & Backstory

Name: Y/N Cheshire

Appearance:

Powers: Evaporating, floating, shapeshifting, and magic

Personality: Usually a somewhat lazy and carefree person/cat hybrid. However, he can be exceptionally sarcastic to anyone, including Harley and Ivy. When he's not being lazy he likes to prank others. He seems to support most of the actions that Harley makes, but not all of them.

Backstory: After arriving in this version of Earth, he would receive his first impression of those who lived within the depressing city of Gotham. Sadly the first thing he would see is 'Mad Hatter' losing miserably to Batman. Thus being part of the reason that he holds no love or respect for the so called 'Mad Hatter'. While most don't believe his so called 'story', some believe that he either works with or for Mad Hatter. Although, he also shares a name similar to the famous cat  from Lewis Carroll's book, he truly is from Wonderland. However, soon he would grow bored with nothing to do and began playing pranks on the citizens and police of Gotham. Eventually, Commissioner Gordon, had enough and called for Batman to deal with the little prankster. Due to this being more in the realm of magic, in a sense, he called in a favor from someone who knew magic, this being John Constantine. With the help from John, they managed to capture the cat and put him in Arkham Asylum, supposedly 'numbing' his powers.

Love Interest: