Till Death Do Us Part

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun sets and paints the amoral Gotham city skyline a mix of beautiful colors. A yacht is seen leaving the harbor. The yacht seems to belong to one of city's elite.

Rich Snob 1: "Gentlemen!" A man dressed in an all white boat captain's uniform announces. The camera panning to reveal several other wealthy, high class men, who seems to be the ones who were addressed by the snob in all white. "My fellow whites! Let's raise our glasses to this pyramid of money. The foundation of which built upon our favorite past time. Fucking the poor!"

All the men laugh at the 'captain's' speech, lifting their drinks to toast. However, at that moment a female wearing a sort of jester's outfit flips over the pyramid and lands in front of them all.

Female Jester: "Party's over, ya pieces of shit! This is my money now so back the fuck off!"

All of the rich assholes laugh at the woman's declaration and after realizing who was trying to rob them.

Rich Snob 2: [Scoffs] "Harley Quinn? I mean you think that we're afraid of the Joker's girlfriend?" 

After hearing the snob mock and taunt her, the now revealed villainess Harley Quinn slams her hammer into his leg, breaking it. The rich snob collapses screaming in pain.

Harley: "So here's the deal-"

Preventing her from continuing her sentence the man who's leg is now broken and gushing blood, screams out in pain.

Harley: "Are ya gonna shut the fuck up, so I can talk?"

Screaming out his reply like the bitch that he is.

Rich Snob 2: "I'm in a lot of pain!"

Harley: "Oh, just give it a minute, you'll go into shock."

As soon as she finishes her sentence, his screaming dies down and he faints.

Harley: "Yeah, there it is. So, as I was saying-"

The rest of the men pulls gun on her.

Rich Snob 3: "You made a big mistake coming alone."

However, the sound of insane laughing attracts everyone's attention.

Rich Snob 1?: "She's not exactly alone"

Looking for the origin of who spoke, everyone realized it was coming from the rich snob dressed in all white. He begins to pull on his face, before fulling ripping his face off and revealing that it was the Joker in a grotesque disguise.

Joker: "She brought a plus one!"

The Joker begins to laugh maniacally. He starts to puppet the Yacht owner's face.

Joker: "It's me Joker! Apologies, but your friend, Rupert, just couldn't... face coming out here. I'm so sad. Where's my body?"

This causes some of the men to recoil in disgust, and one man in particular hurling on himself and dropping his gun. Joker laughing all the while.

Harley: "Hey puddin'? What the fuck are you doing? You're not supposed to take his face off yet. I had this covered."

Harley seemed more surprised then angry, when stating her displeasure of her 'puddin's' action.

Joker: "Yes, but I thought up that great 'plus one' line. And then I'm not going to not puppeteer his face. All right, fine. Do your thing."

After the Joker wipes the blood staining his pure white face, after letting Harley take back over.